It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,
i don't know where to post this, here's my problem
i wanted to play on my laptop this weekend (cause not at home) so i downloaded the game etc
Today, i can start playing on it but the game tell me that all my Quicksave are corrupted and it loads an old autosave file each time i tried the 5 quicksave files.

Are my progress lost ?
i m feeling angry and desperate atm :(
Thx in advance
This question / problem has been solved by Raze_Larianimage
Jimddu: the game tell me that all my Quicksave are corrupted
Is the game version on the laptop up to date (3.0.143.324)?

How did you transfer the saves, with Galaxy or manually?

When you get back to your desktop, check if the saves have a problem loading there. Disable automatic syncing in Galaxy first, if applicable, or exit out of it.

Try creating a new profile, exit, copy one of the quicksaves to the new profile's save folder, start the game, and see if you get the same error. You should at least avoid loading an autosave.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
Jimddu: the game tell me that all my Quicksave are corrupted
Raze_Larian: Is the game version on the laptop up to date (3.0.143.324)?

How did you transfer the saves, with Galaxy or manually?

When you get back to your desktop, check if the saves have a problem loading there. Disable automatic syncing in Galaxy first, if applicable, or exit out of it.

Try creating a new profile, exit, copy one of the quicksaves to the new profile's save folder, start the game, and see if you get the same error. You should at least avoid loading an autosave.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
Hi Raze_Larian,

much thanks for taking time to respond there and my apologies too, didn't know how to delete the thread.
Yes, laptop and desktop version matches.
Actually it was a sync's problem, GOG galaxy had not prompt me the first time about an error between GOG cloud and desktop savefiles.
I finally upload the right and recent files when back at home to the cloud because Galaxy detected the poblem and everything is fine now !
Enjoying the game right now !
My regards.