It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another patch from Larian Studios:

When the host or client had the Elemental Affinity talent, and the host was standing in a surface, the client's skillbars would be empty after loading a savegame

After updating the stats of the Hanal Lechet Axe, some players reported it disappearing completely, instead of returning to the inventory as intended. This was due to an error in updating stats on off-hand slot weapons. This is now fixed, but unfortunately, this does not return the axe automatically.

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1461842519681058748

Best,

-M.
mike_coolus: Another patch from Larian Studios:

When the host or client had the Elemental Affinity talent, and the host was standing in a surface, the client's skillbars would be empty after loading a savegame

After updating the stats of the Hanal Lechet Axe, some players reported it disappearing completely, instead of returning to the inventory as intended. This was due to an error in updating stats on off-hand slot weapons. This is now fixed, but unfortunately, this does not return the axe automatically.

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1461842519681058748

Best,

-M.
In order to update the non Galaxy version of the game, version 3.0.150.760 would have had to been downloaded, however It was never posted. The classic install wont update with this new patcher.
crypto-7: In order to update the non Galaxy version of the game, version 3.0.150.760 would have had to been downloaded, however It was never posted. The classic install wont update with this new patcher.
760 was available, but was up for less than 24 hours. Check the bottom of this thread. UhuruNUru has been uploading all the removed patches so that they're still available.
Post edited November 01, 2017 by DarrkPhoenix
Unfortunately, I am now seeing why people have been upset by the buggy quest logs. I finished a couple of quest lines that should make it so I have a couple more NPCS/traders aboard my ship, but they are gone once I move to the next map because the quest log didn't close when it should have and it auto-fails despite me clearly finishing the quest and even getting the XP for them. I hear it affects the ending, and I'm pretty frustrated about it.
crypto-7: In order to update the non Galaxy version of the game, version 3.0.150.760 would have had to been downloaded, however It was never posted. The classic install wont update with this new patcher.
DarrkPhoenix: 760 was available, but was up for less than 24 hours. Check the bottom of this thread. UhuruNUru has been uploading all the removed patches so that they're still available.
Oh, excellent, thanks.