It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey folks. This turned out to be a hotfix for the 3.0.150.188 patch.

Fixed additional cases where Tarquin would not return to the Lady Vengeance.
Fixed crash related to loading savegames with mods enabled.
Fixed incorrect installation path for updating workshop mods.
Fixed a crash related to loading a game with items without rune stats.
Fixed a looping sound in inventory in certain scenarios.
Fixed pickpocketed gold stacks always pickpocketing for max value.
Fixed talent ‘The Pawn’ sometimes not triggering in the first turn of combat.
GM mode - Fixed missing context menu in Overview Map after deleting a folder in some cases.
GM mode - Fixed monsters not being able to attack when player gives them any weapon in weapon slot.
GM mode - Tooltips are now displayed correctly for inventory when possessing a creature.
GM mode - Fixed crash caused when an addon introducing statuses is removed/turned off.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=435150
mike_coolus: Hey folks. This turned out to be a hotfix for the 3.0.150.188 patch.

GM mode - Fixed missing context menu in Overview Map after deleting a folder in some cases.
GM mode - Fixed monsters not being able to attack when player gives them any weapon in weapon slot.
GM mode - Tooltips are now displayed correctly for inventory when possessing a creature.
GM mode - Fixed crash caused when an addon introducing statuses is removed/turned off.

Thank'ee sih!...;)
mike_coolus: Hey folks. This turned out to be a hotfix for the 3.0.150.188 patch.

waltc: Thank'ee sih!...;)
High Speech? Nice choice! You're very welcome.
waltc: Thank'ee sih!...;)
mike_coolus: High Speech? Nice choice! You're very welcome.
Ya' noticed...;)
mike_coolus: High Speech? Nice choice! You're very welcome.
waltc: Ya' noticed...;)
Oh, yes, I most certainly did. It did take me a second as it's been a long while since I last saw it. LOL.
Apparently this also fixes several of the things the previous patch broke, so it's a little bit more than the listed items.

Is GOG gonna push this update out through the standard download page, that is to say for those who don't use GOG Galaxy?

crypto-7: Is GOG gonna push this update out through the standard download page, that is to say for those who don't use GOG Galaxy?
No kidding. It's been 2 or 3 days now right?

Even though I've suspended play and went back to D:OS1 with the Epic Enounters mod for the time being, I'm still checking here everyday so I don't miss a patch or hotfix.

I love the game, support it, and really want the series to continue as these are the best modern RPG's since Baldur's Gate and Fallout (not the bastardized Bethesda ones). But right now it's like playing "The Temple of Elemental Evil" without the Circle of Eight (fanmade) bugfix mod. Or an early version of "Arcanum".

crypto-7: Is GOG gonna push this update out through the standard download page, that is to say for those who don't use GOG Galaxy?
My apologies for the delayed response on my part. That may be a possibility and I'm hoping they do so, but for the time being I'll be keeping an eye out for that.
mike_coolus: My apologies for the delayed response on my part. That may be a possibility and I'm hoping they do so, but for the time being I'll be keeping an eye out for that.
This patch still missing from classic downloads :-(
So GOG finally made this patch available, then removed it in less than 24 hours when the next patch was made available. If you missed it then check the end of this thread, where another user has been uploading all the patches that have been removed by GOG.

On the bright side, 760 seems like it finally fixed the Tarquin bug for me.
Hey, this patch was removed in a few hours the same day it appeared, when the next one became available. How on earth
could we have downloaded it if we have not been over our pcs all the time. Given the time difference between countries I didn't even noticed it.
I advice GoG to make both last two hotfixes patches available at the gog downloader links page, because there are several people who didn't managed to download it, and now they cannot apply both of them, since the last one requires the previous one.
Patches should be available at least a few days before they are removed. Removal at the same day is abusrd.
^ I check here a couple times everyday and I got it.

I have every patch since day 1 on my pc, I'm just unfamiliar with how to share them.

Also, there is already a great thread on all the patch changes since the beginning, in order, that everyone should favorite, simply called "changelog".
hi I have a question did u remove the model of inner deamon because in my game instead of showing the full cool deamon show a pathetic cloud with 2 glowing eyes id like to know if it is a bug or you removed(thing i wouldnt understand)the model to put that lame cloud XD