It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

katerinafm: I guess there was a minor patch I hadn't installed and then the manual patch was not compatible with my game. Had to download galaxy in order to update without having to redownload the whole game again. For such large games, updating the original installers and making the patches incompatible with older versions of the game so frequently is such a frustrating move for those of us who have absolutely no use nor want to use Galaxy -_-.
I have the exact same problem. Why are they putting out patches that aren't roll ups? So if we miss a minor patch (like this one that was out for what 3 weeks?) we have to download the entire game again? The game is ~25gb! I really hope they consider making these patches contain the minor versions as well. This is a bit much. I buy games on gog so I don't have to deal with steamy drm services.
katerinafm: I guess there was a minor patch I hadn't installed and then the manual patch was not compatible with my game. Had to download galaxy in order to update without having to redownload the whole game again. For such large games, updating the original installers and making the patches incompatible with older versions of the game so frequently is such a frustrating move for those of us who have absolutely no use nor want to use Galaxy -_-.
boogdud: I have the exact same problem. Why are they putting out patches that aren't roll ups? So if we miss a minor patch (like this one that was out for what 3 weeks?) we have to download the entire game again? The game is ~25gb! I really hope they consider making these patches contain the minor versions as well. This is a bit much. I buy games on gog so I don't have to deal with steamy drm services.
Yeah same here. Having to wait for Steam/Origin/and now Galaxy to load up each time I want to play a game (and since I don't use them outside of playing the games that require them, 80% of the time I have to wait for an update of the client to download and install -_-.) was one of the main reasons I loved GOG so much in the first place. Making it so frustrating to stay without the galaxy client almost feels like a cheap way to get people to download galaxy out of necessity. I did not have this problem with the previous DOS game even though it also had frequent patches at first because back then they kept the older patches for those of us that might miss one or two. Clearly the older patches ARE around, they just choose to remove them from the manual installer page. Frustrating!

Edit: Hear there is a hotfix out now? Not available in the manual installers yet. Let's hope it comes out without forcing people to either reinstall or go through galaxy again. I already installed galaxy for the patch yesterday and then uninstalled once I was done so galaxy didn't launch each time I launched the game. Only silver lining here is that they still allow you to launch the games without the client. If that changes then what is even the point of this service anymore.
Post edited October 28, 2017 by katerinafm
Harvilt: OMG they convertet Hanal Lechet into a two handed axe now my prince is weaponless. But they haven't change the stats or attributes for example it still gives +1 single handed
I just noticed the same. I mean they do put in a lot of work in this game and patches are coming constantly, but... WTF. +1 single handed on a two handed weapon? Larian Studios you can do better!