It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Macbookpro 16inch 2021 M1 max.

Open the latest game installer(English 18.6gb, 3.6.117.3735), takes forever to load... start the install...progress bar stays put for a minute or two; then Failed to install message.
Post edited March 24, 2022 by mr_daruman
(updated) as of--> 5/14/2022
Game still does not install on macOS Monterey 12.3.1
Please fix.
Post edited May 14, 2022 by mr_daruman
It is also broken on Big Sur (11.6.5)

Have you opened a bug report yet?
Hello Guys,

Having the same problem here. Tried a couple days ago (Big Sur), and the downloaded files would not install. Tried again today (after updating to Monterey) and same result.

I am talking with support that just point me to use Galaxy for download which, well, stopped working months ago and is since then stuck on "oops! something went wrong".

For all other games, gog downloader were working, just this one game has a corrupt file in the 20gb zip download that's preventing the installation.

Did you find a fix?
UPDATE: SOLVED

Managed to restart Galaxy after months thanks to Gog support. Disinstall it - including the program data - and restart Mac a couple times.
Galaxy will launch and you can download the game through Galaxy, works perfectly.
Clinicalize: UPDATE: SOLVED

Managed to restart Galaxy after months thanks to Gog support. Disinstall it - including the program data - and restart Mac a couple times.
Galaxy will launch and you can download the game through Galaxy, works perfectly.
Not sure I would call this SOLVED.
You are now required to download through galaxy to play the game. The regular installer from the site is still broken.

mr_daruman: Not sure I would call this SOLVED.
You are now required to download through galaxy to play the game. The regular installer from the site is still broken.
You are right..and, incidentally, galaxy stopped working again
However, for the sake of playing this game, I'd gladly go through the hassle of relaunching galaxy and download through it

mr_daruman: Not sure I would call this SOLVED.
Same problem on Ventura. This build is completely broken. I am trying to get a refund.