It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

I just had a look out of curiosity at the Diluvion discord page, and noticed that the devs posted an 1.3.25 update for the beta branch on 19/02/2023.
This is for both GOG and Steam, so it means that you can now install the resubmerged version 1.2.33, enable the beta channel in the Galaxy client and automatically get the latest updates.
I'm going to try it, I think this game really deserves a second chance.
asla: Hi all,

I just had a look out of curiosity at the Diluvion discord page, and noticed that the devs posted an 1.3.25 update for the beta branch on 19/02/2023.
This is for both GOG and Steam, so it means that you can now install the resubmerged version 1.2.33, enable the beta channel in the Galaxy client and automatically get the latest updates.
Anything new? Sorry to bother you, I do not desire to sign up for discord.
asla: Hi all,

Shmacky-McNuts: Anything new? Sorry to bother you, I do not desire to sign up for discord.
By reading the comments there's some bugfixing going on, but I wouldn't expect new releases soon. Latest available is still 1.3.25.
Shmacky-McNuts: Anything new? Sorry to bother you, I do not desire to sign up for discord.
asla: By reading the comments there's some bugfixing going on, but I wouldn't expect new releases soon. Latest available is still 1.3.25.
Thank you for the update :)