It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a retro computer build to play older PC games. Currently trying to build a library for it, and would like to have official and digital versions of the games when I can.

Normally games on GoG can work fine on the environment they were initially designed for, but the 2GB requirement for this game has me questioning how faithful the code is to the original build.

Thanks in advance.
seacliff217: I have a retro computer build to play older PC games. Currently trying to build a library for it, and would like to have official and digital versions of the games when I can.

Normally games on GoG can work fine on the environment they were initially designed for, but the 2GB requirement for this game has me questioning how faithful the code is to the original build.

Thanks in advance.
It is the original exe without changes, so yeah it will work. My guess is that the spec are just some sort of default, or maybe the minimum for windows it self at this point