It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Every time I try to play the updated graphics version or hellfire im unable to because a direct draw error keeps appearing. Not sure what to do hopefully someone can help.
Attachments:
Post edited June 06, 2019 by Michael_Stanley25
Michael_Stanley25: Every time I try to play the updated graphics version or hellfire im unable to because a direct draw error keeps appearing. Not sure what to do hopefully someone can help.
You might want to try https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/releases, it has the same quality upscaling but uses a less hackish way to achieve it.
I was getting this when I first tried running the game from the GOG Galaxy launcher. For me the solution was to run the game with admin privileges, by checking the option in the advanced properties of the "Launch Diablo" shortcut in the Diablo folder and always starting the game from the shortcut instead.