It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sooo this is actually old news, but it looks like some users still missed it so just posting here to make it more clear :)
The main reason we didn't create a post about it is that we are currently hard ad work on version 1.3.0 which should bring some more exciting features :D

On April 13th we released DevilutionX 1.2.1 with the following fixes for version 1.2.0

https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/releases

### Bugfixes
#### Gameplay
- Gharbad not having to go out of vision before progressing his quest
- Diablo: Items with negative AC morphing in multiplayer
- Diablo: Griswold and Wirt selling unusually expensive items
- Diablo: Gold not going directly to inventory
- Hellfire: Some monsters having lower than intended HP
- Hellfire: Auric Amulet not taking effect in most scenarios
#### Graphics / Audio
- Windows: Glitchy audio
#### Controls
- Vita: Inability to edit hero name on the creation screen
#### Stability / Performance / System
- Quest panel crashing the game for some quests
- Windows: Some systems getting a sensor permission error
- Windows: Stability issues and item morphing in Hellfire

### Bugfixes for original Hellfire bugs
#### Gameplay
- Rage/Search/Lightningwall not factoring in the hero level for the first player
- Sparkling Shrine dealing an incorrect amount of damage
- Items with negative AC morphing in multiplayer
After a playthrough - DevilutionX is a really good way to experience a "Vanilla Plus" version of Diablo 1. The QoL features are nice, and the gameplay is preserved.
Anders_Jenbo: The main reason we didn't create a post about it is that we are currently hard ad work on version 1.3.0 which should bring some more exciting features :D
Any hints on what we could expect from the 1.3.0 update?
Thank you, will stash be included in version 1.3.0?

Good job as always, keep it up
Post edited June 25, 2021 by Focmiz
Anders_Jenbo: The main reason we didn't create a post about it is that we are currently hard ad work on version 1.3.0 which should bring some more exciting features :D
vv221: Any hints on what we could expect from the 1.3.0 update?
- Smooth (60hz or what ever you monitor is capable of) screen scrolling and animations.
- Translations in to several languages (if you multiple languages then please help translate, it's really easy, https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/wiki/Translation-Guide)
- item highlighting
- A proper Android port (the garbage on Google Play was not done by us, but we have control of it now)
- Hardware cursor
- Bugfixes, performance
- original Nintendo 3DS support (and network support)
Focmiz: Thank you, will stash be included in version 1.3.0?
Lets hope so
Post edited June 29, 2021 by Anders_Jenbo
vv221: Any hints on what we could expect from the 1.3.0 update?
Anders_Jenbo: - Smooth (60hz or what ever you monitor is capable of) screen scrolling and animations.
- Translations in to several languages (if you multiple languages then please help translate, it's really easy, https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/wiki/Translation-Guide)
- item highlighting
- A proper Android port (the garbage on Google Play was not done by us, but we have control of it now)
- Hardware cursor
- Bugfixes, performance
- original Nintendo 3DS support (and network support)
Focmiz: Thank you, will stash be included in version 1.3.0?
Anders_Jenbo: Lets hope so
These two things are music to my ears! Lagless HW cursor is most welcome!
Holding the mouse instead of repeat clicking is also part of 1.3.0 now.
Anders_Jenbo: Holding the mouse instead of repeat clicking is also part of 1.3.0 now.
Great, this is the killer feature I have been hoping for!
Hi, we (three players) recently suffer from more and more frequent game drops. You cannot really anticipate it, you get the hourglass out of the blue and then everybody is back in the main menu and the game is lost.
This is very touchy in ironman, so I would like to ask for opinions from the experts here. Is there anything that can be done to enhance stability? If at least the host stayed in the game...
sheng_luwei: Hi, we (three players) recently suffer from more and more frequent game drops. You cannot really anticipate it, you get the hourglass out of the blue and then everybody is back in the main menu and the game is lost.
This is very touchy in ironman, so I would like to ask for opinions from the experts here. Is there anything that can be done to enhance stability? If at least the host stayed in the game...
Are you using TCP?
Yes we do.
sheng_luwei: Yes we do.
Could you check if you have the same ini configuration, other then that I don't think there is anything we can do since it would be down to your networks.
Ok thanks, I don't imagine it would make a difference, but if it turns out to be a key factor, I'll get back to this here.
nvm
Post edited July 30, 2021 by Crosmando