It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On download page it says 5.4.0.0, but when I download the game, file name contains version 2.3.0.4, and installed game reports build 5212. Is this the 5.4.0.0 version or some older?
zzarko: On download page it says 5.4.0.0, but when I download the game, file name contains version 2.3.0.4, and installed game reports build 5212. Is this the 5.4.0.0 version or some older?
Yes, 5.4.0.0 equals to build 5212. We will try to figure out why it shows 2.3.0.4 when downloaded. Thanks a lot ;)
zzarko: On download page it says 5.4.0.0, but when I download the game, file name contains version 2.3.0.4, and installed game reports build 5212. Is this the 5.4.0.0 version or some older?
spheeze7: Yes, 5.4.0.0 equals to build 5212. We will try to figure out why it shows 2.3.0.4 when downloaded. Thanks a lot ;)
So far we used the legacy GOG-only versioning system on Linux. This is going to change from tomorrow, since Windows and macOS use game version in their filenames for some time already. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks for your answers!