You can set the resolution in the DeusEx.ini file in the system folder. Find and edit the lines that start
They should be in the [WinDrv.WindowsClient] section. If this doesn't do it, set the file to read only so the game doesn't change anything.
Ok, I'll try but do ou know a why to actually fix this?
My experience is with Steam, so I can only provide you information regarding DX when it's run through Steam.
If you want to run DX GOTY in any screen resolution whatsoever, let's say 1024x768, try following these steps:
1. Set your screen resolution to 1024x768;
2. Try downloading and installing the Deus Exe Launcher;
3. Run DX through Steam and click "Configure";
4. Under "Viewport", select "Fullscreen" (DO NOT select "Borderless fullscreen window");
5. Under "Resolution", select "Common", choose "1024x768", then click "OK";
6. Click "Play" and it should work!
Let me know how it goes!