It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheGreatDustpan: Very unfortunate news. I'm hoping this is resolved before I wrap up my Human Revolution replay.
The issue has been fixed for the Deux Ex: Mankind Divided DLC as well! You will now be able to play it without GALAXY.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/dungeon_siege_and_deus_ex_series_now_available_on_gogcom_f6c95/post612
Post edited May 06, 2020 by Randalator
But there is no updated offline installers yet ...
Edward_Carnby: But there is no updated offline installers yet ...
Unfortunately not. :(
Edward_Carnby: But there is no updated offline installers yet ...
1.19 might just be the game version number, not the installer version number. A fixed installer file wouldn't necessarily increase the game version number unless there had been changes to the game build itself.
Randalator: 1.19 might just be the game version number, not the installer version number. A fixed installer file wouldn't necessarily increase the game version number unless there had been changes to the game build itself.
Correct me if I wrong, but 37718 - it's installer version, isn't it ?
It's the same version as before.
Post edited May 06, 2020 by Edward_Carnby
I'm currently pulling a full manifest update with CRC verification of the entire catalog and seeing if installers are updated... my initial scan says YES but the checksum verification will tell me and i'll do a binary diff-merge on them and report back.

edit: Offline installers are fully updated now, no need to diff merge it's on like donkey kong!
Attachments:
oli1.jpg (48 Kb)
oli2.jpg (206 Kb)
Post edited May 06, 2020 by Starkrun
Now that a patch is available I (quickly) tested the "Galaxy"-version again:

1.) blocked game executable = DLC works
2.) without Galaxy client = DLC works

Looks good to me.

Can someone confirm that for the offline installers?
Post edited May 06, 2020 by mitcharts
I can confirm the DLC now work using the new offline installers.
The files for the base game have been changed as well, not sure if they are needed but I installed them.
Post edited May 06, 2020 by l0wB4r
I sure hope the patch from 1.19 to 1.19 hotfix is just late...
As the topic starter, I would also like to confirm that all of the DLC works as intended now. GOG has fixed this problem.