It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm trying to get Descent 3 to work at 1920x1080, but for some reason as soon as I enter a level, the visible game area shrinks to 640x480 with a black border occupying the rest of the screen (example image attached).

Flags in use are: -launched -nointro -nooutragelogo -playermessages -z32bit -bumped -nomotionblur -framecap 0 -deadzone0 0.0 -deadzone1 0.0 -nocompress -width 1920 -height 1080 -aspect 1.78 -vsync -pilot nitroid

Any help would be appreciated!
Attachments:
d3.png (221 Kb)
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Nitroid: I'm trying to get Descent 3 to work at 1920x1080, but for some reason as soon as I enter a level, the visible game area shrinks to 640x480 with a black border occupying the rest of the screen (example image attached).

Flags in use are: -launched -nointro -nooutragelogo -playermessages -z32bit -bumped -nomotionblur -framecap 0 -deadzone0 0.0 -deadzone1 0.0 -nocompress -width 1920 -height 1080 -aspect 1.78 -vsync -pilot nitroid

I believe you can press the SHIFT and the PLUS symbol and it will increase the size.
Nitroid: I'm trying to get Descent 3 to work at 1920x1080, but for some reason as soon as I enter a level, the visible game area shrinks to 640x480 with a black border occupying the rest of the screen (example image attached).

CDN_Merlin: I believe you can press the SHIFT and the PLUS symbol and it will increase the size.
Yep, that did it! Thanks!