It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trying to find more info on this upcoming release, but so far to no avail. Does anyone know whether this title will support HOTAS? VR? LAN?

Please help--I'm dying for any info here!
Post edited November 22, 2018 by davnsuzy
davnsuzy: Trying to find more info on this upcoming release, but so far to no avail. Does anyone know whether this title will support HOTAS? VR? LAN?

It's just Descent Underground, not a different game. They dropped the prequel theme and are going with a reboot or something like that. There hasn't been much information about the game since they went dark over a year ago.

Yes to VR and LAN afaik.
davnsuzy: Trying to find more info on this upcoming release, but so far to no avail. Does anyone know whether this title will support HOTAS? VR? LAN?

Hunter-Zero: It's just Descent Underground, not a different game. They dropped the prequel theme and are going with a reboot or something like that. There hasn't been much information about the game since they went dark over a year ago.

Yes to VR and LAN afaik.
Doesnt surprise me that they went dark. They blamed trhe steam community for their terrible prequel game failing