It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First off, I can't get the game to run in a 1080p resolution. This is using the command line: -width 1920 -height 1080 -aspect 1.78

It just ignores the command line setting and runs at 640x480.

So, I tried switching resolutions within the game. Maybe I could at least get a higher level of detail?

This works in a very weird way. Sure, it raises the resolution to one of the stock resolutions (tops out at 1600x1200), but then it bizarrely downsamples that to fit into a 640x480 viewport. You can tell this is happening because hitting escape gives you an unreadable escape menu, because it's being rendered at 1600x1200, but then resized to a tiny 640x480 image.

What's going on? How can I fix this?
Post edited January 03, 2015 by doctorfrog
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I figured it out, just had to detect displays and pick something other than the default. Lookin' good now.