It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone had any luck getting a 360 gamepad or other brand running with standard FPS controls on Descent 3? I've been spoiled by the ease of getting it working correctly in the rebirth and have gotten quite adept, but I can't get the axis's running correctly in D3. Any help is appreciated.
acid1216: Has anyone had any luck getting a 360 gamepad or other brand running with standard FPS controls on Descent 3? I've been spoiled by the ease of getting it working correctly in the rebirth and have gotten quite adept, but I can't get the axis's running correctly in D3. Any help is appreciated.
Unfortunately the closest config I could get to standard FPS was to bind firing to the left and right bumpers. The triggers being axis-bound make it (to the best of my knowledge) almost impossible without either digging into some of the game's config files (maybe) or using other software. I'd recommend using Xpadder if you're still looking for something to help with this, as it allows you to take the keyboard controls and bind them to all the buttons/triggers on either a 360 or Dualshock controller.