It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Just pushed out a patch with some bug fixes. It's 52.10.8.1

- if aborting during a "final" mission in an objective it was always marking it failed on subsequent attempts (this was just reported today)
- Sometimes the game would soft lock during an enemy turn (you would see the movement arrow but enemy would never finish the movement). Its a fairly rare bug but i think this is the fix.
- Clicking the close button on game mode selector while creating a new game would create a broken save
- Grenade launcher and any weapon with Piercing Ammo could fire through walls
- Selection circles on loot were not animating
- Poison Grenade not applying Poisoned status effect
- Some issues with animated enemy selection
- Enemies tab on menu was not changing if you loaded a new save after viewing it

EDIT as I forgot to mention one thing:

- clicking an enemy or cover with the mouse (or joystick cursor) will no longer move the camera. this was causing a lot of miss clicks and is a long time issue that i should have addressed long ago.
Post edited June 08, 2020 by mikest34
mikest34: - Grenade launcher and any weapon with Piercing Ammo could fire through walls
IIRC my SMG had PierceAmmo, so maybe it's good now.
ERISS: IIRC my SMG had PierceAmmo, so maybe it's good now.
I was thinking that might be the case!

For both of those, the rule was they could ignore cover but I just needed to add a Line of Sight check to that as well.
mikest34: I was thinking that might be the case!
Yes, just verified, my smg has piercing ammo.

But, another bug?: what does the doblebarrel skill? fire twice in one shot? it seems doing nothing with the smg, just normal shot, no difference.
Post edited June 08, 2020 by ERISS
ERISS: But, another bug?: what does the doblebarrel skill? fire twice in one shot? it seems doing nothing with the smg, just normal shot, no difference.
Thanks for letting me know!

But, yes, for weapons that fire a single shot it should fire twice. I think with SMG it should fire double the shots but i guess this is not happening. I'll have to add that to my list to investigate.