It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to Build 55! I'll probably do a few more updates to this build over the next month. More on that below but first here's the change log for 55.0.0

* Fixed the annoying "auto revive" soft lock issue many of you have reported. This was a tricky one to figure out but it ended up being a pretty small fix once i zeroed in on the case where the error was happening.
* Using the active skill Boost Aim in conjunction with a Grenade Launcher was not giving the anticipated bonus to damage. This has been resolved!
* Grenades were not able to do critical damage. This has also been resolved and they should now inherit the attackers critical chance (and any bonuses)

For future Build 55 updates, i am considering a few things:

* Some work on the enemy AI which i have been talking about and working on for a while but have just not made sufficient progress to result in an actual update. Will take another look at this one and see what can be done. No promises though!
* Adding controller rebindings
* Add an additional setting for HUD size and/or zoom

I'm happy to hear additional suggestions for changes for this update, but here are some things I am NOT considering:

* New map types. Partly for technical reasons and partly because I am saving any new content for the new game i am working on.
* New story/enemies/weapons/items. Mostly I don't want to have to get more stuff translated. But also the new content thing above.
Thanks for the continuous support. Love this game and still playing it a lot.

Wait... you say "new game", as in... "new game?!"
Please tell us more! (and please use the same kind of music, especially from Kim Lightyear).
༻Le chat qui joue༺: new game?
Yup, sequel DoE2, with some more complexity
ok so yeah i haven't posted much about it except on discord and barely even there but there will be another game that is similar, in the same world, etc

Planning to use music from the same artists. Kim and I talked about it last year but i we need to get back in touch.

I did start a substack and plan to start writing 1-2 posts a month there going through what has been done and what i'm planning. if you were on the mailing list before, you got added but I'll be posting about it more soon.