It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone! I thought I had resolved the overlay grid disappearing issues but have gotten a few reports of another case I must have missed. I still can't reproduce it exactly but I see the error in my logs, so i did some minor refactoring to try to resolve it. We'll have to see if this does it.

Full change list
- Overlay grid still not appearing every once in a while so did a small refactor of the code to try to fix it
- Firing on an enemy in low alert with the Wrecker's area aiming could kill the enemy without alerting the other memebers of the pod
- Cancel button on the control remapping screen was not being translated
- A few things on the main menu were not updating when the language was changed
- Updated Icelandic and finally added Alliat to the credits for his work on translating it
mikest34: Hi everyone! I thought I had resolved the overlay grid disappearing issues but have gotten a few reports of another case I must have missed. I still can't reproduce it exactly but I see the error in my logs, so i did some minor refactoring to try to resolve it. We'll have to see if this does it.

Full change list
- Overlay grid still not appearing every once in a while so did a small refactor of the code to try to fix it
- Firing on an enemy in low alert with the Wrecker's area aiming could kill the enemy without alerting the other memebers of the pod
- Cancel button on the control remapping screen was not being translated
- A few things on the main menu were not updating when the language was changed
- Updated Icelandic and finally added Alliat to the credits for his work on translating it
Changes for 54.3??

Thanks in advance.
ChuckBeaver: Changes for 54.3??

Thanks in advance.
Sorry for not posting - it was only one small change that fixed an issue with in the tutorial on smaller resolution screens when zoomed out. it was resulting in a delay between turns.