As promised here is the newest update for DSD! We added some more fixes and improvements over the week so let us know what do you think about the update. Also this is the last update before the game gets out of EA in September! We are so close!!
Here is the full changelog:
A new Bug Report tool has been added. If you bump into a bug, please click Menu -> Bug Report. This will allow you to send us a report with a screenshot, your save file and the debug log; you can also type in any information you would like to add. The Bug Report window will also automatically pop up for some kinds of combat bugs.
(For data privacy information, check <https://unity3d.com/legal/gdpr&gt
;. Note that we don't use Unity Analytics, no personal/identifying data is sent, and no data is transferred outside of the bug reporter.)
If you have a crash.dmp file, please email it to email@example.com, preferably with the save file and a description of what you were doing when the game crashed. Thank you!
- Added following extension mods to the game: Weapon Amplifier (Weapon tool), Projectile Amplifier (Weapon tool), Robotics Node (Tech tool), Maintenance Node (Tech tool) and Psychoanalyzer (Mental tool).
- Three new portraits added in.
- A couple of new random encounters. Some NPCs also now have a shop window for easier and more flexible trading.
- 9 new ship layouts.
- Additions and changes to the Pirate roster. Added the tech savvy Piratech, split regular pirates into Slaver, Raider and Defiler variations each with a few unique cards and gave Buddynaut some new cards.
- Pressing End Turn with no cards played now gives you Energize 1 on the next turn (i.e. can play one more card).
- The unit info popup in combat can now also be closed by clicking outside the panel.
- Tweaked battlefield spacing - when there are two units in one row, spread them out a little bit.
- Adjusted some of the card spawn weights. Most notably energizing cards (Quick Shot/Strike, Steady Shot and Quick Reload) and area damage attacks (Explosive Shot) cards spawn more rarely on eligible cores and extension mods.
- Reduced stun, fear, confuse and recycle values on extensions.
- The loot window now exits automatically when all items have been taken.
- The Menu button is now accessible from most screens, including the map view and the crew UI.
- Some texture optimization. The download size for the update is a bit bigger than usual, but it will result in less disk space used, so you are actually downloading free space! That's how it works, right?
- Updated to Unity 2017.4.6f1, and updated some external assets. This fixes some crashes and problems related to displays or alt-tabbing.
- Really fixed the problem of the first two ships not having guaranteed location data. What am I doing with my life, this isn't that hard. You'll need to restart the game if this still happened with the last update, sorry.
- Fixed not being able to talk to Rinow after postponing his challenge in the Scattered Deviant quest.
- Fixed Noether/Hemlock ending dialogue problems in the Foul Play quest.
- Fixed combat freeze when a confused unit played a shield-restoring card on a shieldless enemy.
- Fixed Tinker/Scrounger causing problems when retreating.
- Fixes towards Strategist/High Priority Target not ignoring area attacks and misbehaving in some situations.
- Fixed Inferno Rocket adding a burn effect on the target even when it missed.
- Fixed Repeat not counting recycled cards correctly.
- Improved the responsiveness of dialogue skipping.
- Fixed Strategist/Surge of Confidence giving bonuses to enemies in some situations.
- Fixed NPC name changes not sticking after returning to the station.
- Prevent the Sequencer mod from triggering more than once per card.
- Fixed Triple Shot doing 3x100% damage instead of the intended 3x50%.
- Don't trigger Bruiser/Cleave on multi-target attacks.
- Fixed unconscious leaders still proudly representing their crew in conversations.
- Added some checks to prevent unconscious crew members from adding their skills to various checks and calculations: debris tile energy cost, skill checks, loot bonuses, trap detection/disarm and quest rewards.
- Fixed out of energy message showing on top of crew UI.
- Fixed minor issues with Protective Sphere damage/shield calculations.
- Fixed electric trap not draining energy correctly.
- Fixed Reap showing an incorrect damage value on the card.
- Use % sign more consistently in descriptions of effects.