It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After this update, I was making actions to get achievements.
I've beat Lord of Doors, but I didntt get "Crow Gamer".
"Conga Line" not achieved, but I've 13 zealots at once.
I've found all 24 shiny things, but I didnt get "Ooh shiny!"
Sometimes the connection to the server might lag or not be there for whatever reason. If you go to the save slot screen it will re-submit any achievements.
nervemarkacid: Sometimes the connection to the server might lag or not be there for whatever reason. If you go to the save slot screen it will re-submit any achievements.
Nope, I've tried 3 times, but still nothing. Maybe my savegame could help ? The day before update to 1.1.4b, I've got "Zen" achievement without any problems, it's popup immediatly.

Ps. I've added additional screens about "Conga Line" and "Lord of Chores" which didn't show up too (and "Reap what you saw" too). So summary: I should had got 5 achievements, but I got 0 achievements.
Attachments:
zeloci.png (355 Kb)
final_ed.png (446 Kb)
Post edited August 08, 2021 by khayman123
Have the same problem, achievement works fine after the first patch but not work anymore with latest.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, this should now be fixed in the latest patch (1.1.4e).
confirm, all missing achievements are popup, and some hidden, which I didnt know about . Thanks.
Post edited August 08, 2021 by khayman123
[SOLVED]
Sorry for reopening the thread, but wanted to report a (new/returning?) bug where certain achievements don't update/unlock, even though their requirements are fulfilled.

Happened to me with Big Spender, Lord of Chores, Cremation, Demo Crow and Hawk Eye, while at the same time, already having A True End unlocked, having 100% completion on my save file, all abilities upgraded or having purchased more than enough stat upgrades.

(See screenshot attached. Achievements marked with an X are ones that I didn't try yet, but the ticked ones I should have unlocked.)

Anyway, also wanted to thank for an amazing experience overall with the game. =)

[UPDATE] Hey! I just loaded the game just to test it and, unlike first couple of days after finishing (wierd), all achievements got unlocked correctly when entering the save file select screen, as previously instructed!
Attachments:
Post edited January 26, 2022 by KeviNOlighT
KeviNOlighT: [SOLVED]
Sorry for reopening the thread, but wanted to report a (new/returning?) bug where certain achievements don't update/unlock, even though their requirements are fulfilled.

Happened to me with Big Spender, Lord of Chores, Cremation, Demo Crow and Hawk Eye, while at the same time, already having A True End unlocked, having 100% completion on my save file, all abilities upgraded or having purchased more than enough stat upgrades.

(See screenshot attached. Achievements marked with an X are ones that I didn't try yet, but the ticked ones I should have unlocked.)

Anyway, also wanted to thank for an amazing experience overall with the game. =)

[UPDATE] Hey! I just loaded the game just to test it and, unlike first couple of days after finishing (wierd), all achievements got unlocked correctly when entering the save file select screen, as previously instructed!
Hey,

you helped me a lot! All achievements were unlocked during the game (umbrella run on first play-through) except one. Upon reaching the "A True End", I also completed 100 % of the game. However, the "Lord of Chores" achievement wasn't unlocked. I came back to the "save file select screen" several times during the following days. Finally, after 2-3 day, the last achievement was unlocked.

Thanks for your help,
Andy
Crimson: Hey,

you helped me a lot! All achievements were unlocked during the game (umbrella run on first play-through) except one. Upon reaching the "A True End", I also completed 100 % of the game. However, the "Lord of Chores" achievement wasn't unlocked. I came back to the "save file select screen" several times during the following days. Finally, after 2-3 day, the last achievement was unlocked.

Thanks for your help,
Andy
That's great to hear! And still weird haha