It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I killed the king last night for the first time, quit and went to bed. The game updated today, so all of these new areas I didn't know where added by the patch for a DLC that isn't even out yet. When I found and tried to enter one, it popped up a message saying it required the DLC. The first time I hit B to close it, the next time, out of curiosity, I pressed A to see what happened and it crashed the game.
error

Called from tool.$DLC.getGOGUrl (tool/DLC.hx line 35)
Called from tool.$DLC.showStore (tool/DLC.hx line 245)
Called from ui.UIDlc.update (ui/UIDlc.hx line 255)
Called from mt.$Process._update (C:\Projects\haxeTools\extraLibs/mt/Process.hx line 262)
Called from mt.$Process._update (C:\Projects\haxeTools\extraLibs/mt/Process.hx line 269)
Called from mt.$Process.updateAll (C:\Projects\haxeTools\extraLibs/mt/Process.hx line 223)
Called from Boot.update (Boot.hx line 647)
Called from hxd.App.mainLoop (hxd/App.hx line 161)
Called from Boot.mainLoop (Boot.hx line 652)
Called from hxd.$System.mainLoop (hxd/System.hl.hx line 70)
Called from hxd.$System.runMainLoop (hxd/System.hl.hx line 127)
Called from hxd.$System.runMainLoop (hxd/System.hl.hx line 123)
Called from haxe.$Timer.~delay.0 (C:\Projects\haxeTools\std/haxe/Timer.hx line 143)
Called from haxe.$Timer.~__constructor__.0 (C:\Projects\haxeTools\std/haxe/Timer.hx line 76)
Called from haxe.$MainLoop.tick (C:\Projects\haxeTools\std/haxe/MainLoop.hx line 174)
Called from haxe.$EntryPoint.processEvents (C:\Projects\haxeTools\std/haxe/EntryPoint.hx line 99)
Called from haxe.$EntryPoint.run (C:\Projects\haxeTools\std/haxe/EntryPoint.hx line 125)
Post edited February 08, 2020 by Mean.Jim
Same happened to me. I think the DLC is coming out on the 11th. I was almost done with an area when I tried to leave to one of the new ones, clicked on the store link then the game crashed in the exact same way. Had to redo the whole level. Not a big deal but just annoying.
Post edited February 09, 2020 by herbolla