It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just played this game game up until about the "portraits" part. I Love all the resident evil throwbacks from the lab door sound to the type writer. The graphics are better then expected, the ideas and inventory are decent. The gameplay itself leaves something to be desired but because it get such resident evil vibes I can pretend I am playing a super graphically enhanced ps1 game and enjoy myself. The zombies are just programmed poorly and they have a poor response death animation.

I know there is another daymare game coming out in a few months,,, I hope the team that made this game got a nice cash infusion for the second game to make a much more improved combat experience. Then the game would be a solid title.
LeoMaj0r: Just played this game game up until about the "portraits" part. I Love all the resident evil throwbacks from the lab door sound to the type writer. The graphics are better then expected, the ideas and inventory are decent. The gameplay itself leaves something to be desired but because it get such resident evil vibes I can pretend I am playing a super graphically enhanced ps1 game and enjoy myself. The zombies are just programmed poorly and they have a poor response death animation.

I know there is another daymare game coming out in a few months,,, I hope the team that made this game got a nice cash infusion for the second game to make a much more improved combat experience. Then the game would be a solid title.
This game was originally the Resident Evil 2 Remake before Capcom decided to make one themselves.
LeoMaj0r: I hope the team that made this game got a nice cash infusion for the second game to make a much more improved combat experience. Then the game would be a solid title.
Do they have the skill and talent for that though? I respect the devs for trying to do their best to make a good game...but on the other hand, they may be out of their league with trying to make RE Remake clone games.

That takes a lot of skill and talent to accomplish, and they thus far weren't up to the task with the first Daymare.

But I do hope the second one is a lot better (I am skeptical about how much better it could be though...it still highly doubt it will be able to compete with any RE Remake game...but I hope I'm wrong about that even though I don't think I will be).
Post edited February 05, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon