It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey I see there's not much promotion going on so I make this post. Go to "Dark Reign Official" YouTube Channel and look for the "discord" link to join. This is the official Dark Reign community now. You get the best help there. Also the 1.8.2b fix is only available there on discord.

The fix also fixes the save error with Windows 10
Don't forget to refresh this message so that others can see it.
Nice. Thank you :)
This has not been updated for a while and I just checked the discord - anyway, patch for the gog version is allocated very clearly here now
https://darkreign.iondriver.com/
thank you. unfortunately the game still doesnt work for me (win7, 64bit). as before the patch i got the error "libvorbisfile-3.dll is missing" when i tried to start the game, now with the exe in the patch folder it is "_INMM.dll" that is missing..
derUlukai: thank you. unfortunately the game still doesnt work for me (win7, 64bit). as before the patch i got the error "libvorbisfile-3.dll is missing" when i tried to start the game, now with the exe in the patch folder it is "_INMM.dll" that is missing..
Uses _inmm.dll. If _inmserv.exe doesn't open, try running it in compatibility mode XP Service Pack 3.

- by DiegoAlanTorres96
Whenever I try running it I get a entry point missing MinidumpWriteDump message even in XP Service 3 mode.