Reviving old thread, so that I don't create a new about the same exact thing xP
If anyone want to Coop daikatana, I'm down, just tell me when and how... I have patch 1.3 installed but I have backup of v1.2 if needed.
I also took the time to edit the files AIPATH.CSV and WEAPONS.CSV trying (TRYING!!!) to achieve a more balanced playing experience, which consists of:
- Mosquitoes and frogs don't move so fast and they also don't damage you so much anymore
- The same applies to rats, spiders and every small annoying creature on every episode
- Bats don't fly so fast anymore, so you can aim at them without having brain damage
- Tweaking some weapons, Shotcycler makes a little more damage and reach a little farther to compensate for its awful feel and lack of precision
- Increased reach of the Daikatana and the punch, because why not
- Increased damage of C4 to compensate for its annoying mechanics and low ammo
- From memory I think that's it.
I wish the guys who make the fan patch would FINALLY add some torch light near that damn switch at e2m4 that so many people miss because it's in the complete darkness behind bars (wtf??????)