It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone,

I need to test installing old updates for the game, especially version 1.5. Where can I find them?

Following a crash of the HDD containing the game, I have to find the version of the game that I was using and which was stable on my system. My game saves are not compatible with the version that I was able to find in my backup discs (1.21, too old) and I cannot upgrade to recent versions either, which are incompatible with Windows 7.

GOG Galaxy's downgrade mode only allows me to access version 1.62 when I need to go back to older versions. Please tell me how to do it (manually or by GOG).

Anyway, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO UPRAGE TO W10, I have good reason to stay on Windows 7, If you can't understand, please don't comment, because this won't help at all. I'm perfectly aware it will be unavoidable sooner or later, but for the moment it is not possible for software and hardware compatibility issues whose replacement is far too expensive.

Advising me to buy a console just to play the game woud be less stupid than to tell me to upgrade the OS because you just cannot imagine the cost it would represent to get what I run on W7 that won''t on W10.

Thanks by advance to everyone who will help
This question / problem has been solved by PaladinNOimage
If version 1.52 is okay, and you know how to import a .torrent hash, there is one here:
D868CBE09F87EBEF49CCD8BB9EB11BB6BD0EDDF5

116 GB

I am so glad I downloaded - and KEPT - the initial 1.03 patch installer, and every patch since, and stored it all on my home server.
GoG / CDPR have made such a mess of the recent patches and installers, it's embarrassing.
Post edited August 29, 2023 by PaladinNO
PaladinNO: If version 1.52 is okay, and you know how to import a .torrent hash, there is one here:
D868CBE09F87EBEF49CCD8BB9EB11BB6BD0EDDF5

116 GB

I am so glad I downloaded - and KEPT - the initial 1.03 patch installer, and every patch since, and stored it all on my home server. GoG / CDPR have made such a mess of the recent patches and installers, it's embarrassing.
Thanks a lot I'll try this

Usually I keep patches and backup of different installed versions ... but that is precisely the part of the disk that have been damaged :'(
And for this kind of "already a backup" ... I had no second backup on another disk ...
Hawkai2800: Usually I keep patches and backup of different installed versions ... but that is precisely the part of the disk that have been damaged :'(
And for this kind of "already a backup" ... I had no second backup on another disk ...
I feel you on that one - I got some spare drives on my server, but not enough space in total to have a second backup of everything...so the question would be, "what do I want to spend twice the space on to keep another backup of?".
Decisions, decisions. :/

If the 1.52 version fails, I can make a .torrent myself (though I haven't tried that before) of all the patches, all the way from 1.04 and to the latest (1.63 Hotfix, game version 65540).
My PC is running 24/7 anyway, and if some seeding can help finally kill my dedicated torrent drive so I have an excuse to replace it, then I'm all for it!

You would still need the base game, but then you can take it patch for patch until you find the version that works for you.
PaladinNO: If the 1.52 version fails, I can make a .torrent myself (though I haven't tried that before) of all the patches, all the way from 1.04 and to the latest (1.63 Hotfix, game version 65540).
My PC is running 24/7 anyway, and if some seeding can help finally kill my dedicated torrent drive so I have an excuse to replace it, then I'm all for it!

You would still need the base game, but then you can take it patch for patch until you find the version that works for you.
Hi, thanks a lot for you reactivity and your help.
A friend of mine helped me to get the 1.50 version ok the game (it's a steam version but it seems to work)

It still cannot load my lats game saves but at least I can see the version it was generated.

So I will definitly need the 1.52 version.

I still have a valid and working installation of the 1.21 GOG version of the game, so if you can share a torrent of either the full 1.52 version or of all the patches for the 1.21 to the 1.52 IT WOULD BE GREAT !!!

And surely I will precisouly keep them in backup once I can get it !!!
Hawkai2800: A friend of mine helped me to get the 1.50 version ok the game (it's a steam version but it seems to work)

I still have a valid and working installation of the 1.21 GOG version of the game, so if you can share a torrent of either the full 1.52 version or of all the patches for the 1.21 to the 1.52 IT WOULD BE GREAT !!!
I doubt the GoG patches will work with a Steam version though.

And it sadly seems more hassle than expected to make and seed a .torrent with all the patches, as every site where I had an account (and where I could upload the .torrent file) has been shut down. :/
I was hoping I could seed it directly, more DirectConnect-style, but that doesn't seem to work.

Did the hash value for the GoG .torrent I posted above not work for you? I checked it, and it did start downloading on my end.
But I know there weren't many seeds for it, so it may take some time before it's finished (I already have all the content of it, so I didn't wait for it to finish).

EDIT:
Typo
Post edited August 31, 2023 by PaladinNO

I doubt the GoG patches will work a Steam version though.
Oh sorry I didn't make myself clear enough :
I managed to get a torrent 1.50 version to test if it worked with my saves (and it doesn't because they've been generated with 1.52). THAT version is a steam one.

But the version I got from my own backup, the 1.21 version, is my original GOG version, so patches should work on this one.

And it sadly seems more hassle than expected to make and seed a .torrent with all the patches, as every site where I had an account (and where I could upload the .torrent file) has been shut down. :/
I was hoping I could seed it directly, more DirectConnect-style, but that doesn't seem to work.

Did the hash value for the GoG .torrent I posted above not work for you? I checked it, and it did start downloading on my end.
But I know there weren't many seeds for it, so it may take some time before it's finished (I already have all the content of it, so I didn't wait for it to finish).
I'm not used to torrent (I have no account for this) and I don't really know how to get it with the hash value you posted. My friend is trying to help me with this. Still, if you can help me to get it too, that would be great because I think that version should be what I need.
Hawkai2800: I'm not used to torrent (I have no account for this) and I don't really know how to get it with the hash value you posted. My friend is trying to help me with this. Still, if you can help me to get it too, that would be great because I think that version should be what I need.
You don't need an account to download a .torrent, only a client.
Personally, I use an old version of uTorrent (version 3.1.2) - ancient, but I've been using it for years, and unlike current versions, it's both free and ad-free.
http://www.oldversion.com/windows/utorrent-3-1-2-build-26749

Get it set up, with download directories, and we'll take it from there with how to download from a hash value.

You don't need an account to download a .torrent, only a client.
Personally, I use an old version of uTorrent (version 3.1.2) - ancient, but I've been using it for years, and unlike current versions, it's both free and ad-free.
I have installed Filezilla to download the 1.50 version last day, can it work with it ?
No, you cannot. I haven't used Filezilla, but that is a FTP client, not a torrent client.

While Filezilla is also a file sharing client, it uses different network protocols.
PaladinNO: No, you cannot. I haven't used Filezilla, but that is a FTP client, not a torrent client.

While Filezilla is also a file sharing client, it uses different network protocols.
OK I've installed uTorrent 3.1.2

What do I do now ? (I'v tried to had new torrent but didn't find where to add the hash informations)
Hawkai2800: What do I do now ? (I'v tried to had new torrent but didn't find where to add the hash informations)
There is a trick to it - took me a good, long while before I learned the method for doing that.

In uTorrent, go to File -> Add torrent from URL... and paste:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D868CBE09F87EBEF49CCD8BB9EB11BB6BD0EDDF5

Add the torrent, and start it. Now all you can do is wait for it to finish.
Hawkai2800: What do I do now ? (I'v tried to had new torrent but didn't find where to add the hash informations)
PaladinNO: There is a trick to it - took me a good, long while before I learned the method for doing that.

In uTorrent, go to File -> Add torrent from URL... and paste:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D868CBE09F87EBEF49CCD8BB9EB11BB6BD0EDDF5

Add the torrent, and start it. Now all you can do is wait for it to finish.
I tried this and it seemd to work at the beginng, the link is recognised and something is initiated ... but after that nothing more happens, the download is not progressing.

My fried tried too and he told me it didn't work because the source was missing.
The file may have been removed ?

Here is a screen of what I got :
Attachments:
Hawkai2800: I tried this and it seemd to work at the beginng, the link is recognised and something is initiated ... but after that nothing more happens, the download is not progressing.
Okay, that is weird, but you're right - there's no trackers listed in that file now. I tested the torrent before I posted the hash value for it - and the download did start.

To manually add trackers, in the torrent client, double-click on the download and add this to the tracker list (make sure it's exactly like that, with the spaces in between):

udp://9.rarbg.to:2770/announce

udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce

udp://9.rarbg.to:2720/announce

udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce

udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce

udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce

udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce

udp://9.rarbg.me:2740/announce

udp://9.rarbg.to:2730/announce

udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce

udp://9.rarbg.me:2770/announce

udp://9.rarbg.to:2740/announce

udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce

udp://opentracker.i2p.rocks:6969/announce

udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce

udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
-------------
This is an older torrent now, with few seeders (people who has 100 % of the files), so it will probably take some time before anything starts to happen.

EDIT:
It took 12 minutes for my download to start. Current ETA until completion is 3 days (no, that is not my internet speed, that is because it has few seeds).

The game files are labeled "setup_cyberpunk_2077_build_3906793change_4790877_(64bit)_(54418)"

EDIT:
It took 12 minutes for my download to start. Current ETA until completion is 3 days (no, that is not my internet speed, that is because it has few seeds).

The game files are labeled "setup_cyberpunk_2077_build_3906793change_4790877_(64bit)_(54418)"
Thanks again for your help !!

In the meantime it seems the download has started by itself without having to add the trackers you listed here. I have about 10 Go already downloaded and it says it will still need 15 hours so I think I will let it finish before doing anything.
As we says in computing and programming : if it works do not touch anything ... ^^

I'll let you know when it's finished
Post edited September 01, 2023 by Hawkai2800