It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey all,

I really want to preorder this game, but I lack the money right now... does anyone know until when the preorder will be available? (as in, will it last to close to release date, or end sometime in October, etc.) I don't want to miss my chance to get the extra loot that comes with it.

Thanks!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Preorder will be available until release(at least the digital version).

Mainly because you will not get anything extra if you preorder. It will be the same game if you buy it after the release. No additional loot.
Oh, did I misunderstand? Will the soundtrack, booklet, avatar, etc... come with the game even if I buy it after it comes out?
Sylvano: Oh, did I misunderstand? Will the soundtrack, booklet, avatar, etc... come with the game even if I buy it after it comes out?
Yes, you will loose only discount at merchandise store (as it is pre-order only bonus).