It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,
finally get hand on 21:9 (3440x1440) monitor. Save this game for it (even I bought it half year ago). Game looks amazing, feeling like I am in game.
But I have trouble with reading weapon status, map and etc. . Is there any way to adjust HUD position, to be more in the center of the screen?

Thanks a lot.
Occasionally playing at 48:9 (7680x1440), I would really like to have this feature natively.
Spraining my damn neck looking from the ammo counter to the minimap...

Closest thing I've found is this mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3315

But I haven't tried it myself.
t.helienek: Hi,
finally get hand on 21:9 (3440x1440) monitor. Save this game for it (even I bought it half year ago). Game looks amazing, feeling like I am in game.
But I have trouble with reading weapon status, map and etc. . Is there any way to adjust HUD position, to be more in the center of the screen?

Thanks a lot.
I have a Samsung Neo G9 (5120x1440) and have the same complaint. Great that there's a modder out there who figured it out (I can't see anything in the game's config file that talks about HUD / UI positions or offsets at a glance), so clearly there isn't even a 'back door' method of doing this. Looks like the mod causes Crash To Desktop (CTD) issues when opening the character screen after level up (something no one wants to experience in an RPG...), so I'm steering clear of the mod.

CDPR, *please* add Ultrawidescreen support -- doesn't even need to be that, just add UI editing in the game with the ability to save different HUD configurations for each game mode (driving, on foot, combat, etc.).

NOTE: these UI configurations should obviously be strongly associated with a given resolution so that they don't apply from platform to platform (unless those platforms share a common output resolution). E.g., I wouldn't want my Ultrawide UX to be the same as my Steam Deck one, or my 1080p TV one, etc. And sometimes I might play on a single monitor, other times I might appear on a triple monitor setup, etc. Be *awesome* if it saved each config per total resolution so that 1920x1080 had its own profile, as did 1280x720, 3440x1400, 5120x1440, etc.
Post edited September 26, 2022 by jeremya