It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There should be activities like being a leader of a faction, recruit crews and fight with other gangs, defend choombas. Night City is huge but there is nothing to do once you finish the main quest and some gig errands.

The player should also be allowed to build a base that constantly requires resources to maintain. Having so much loot and nowhere to spend is the problem of this game.
Post edited January 18, 2021 by gog666dmc
gog666dmc: There should be activities like being a leader of a faction, recruit crews and fight with other gangs, defend choombas. Night City is huge but there is nothing to do once you finish the main quest and some gig errands.

The player should also be allowed to build a base that constantly requires resources to maintain. Having so much loot and nowhere to spend is the problem of this game.
And thats why i have 600+ hours in Fallout 4
gog666dmc: There should be activities like being a leader of a faction, recruit crews and fight with other gangs, defend choombas. Night City is huge but there is nothing to do once you finish the main quest and some gig errands.

Fallout 4 was the first nail in the coffin, 76 was the last one, please, let this corpses rotten in hell. The "fake demo" show details that are more than enough to filled the city, even the forgotten RPG, that nobody really cares.

Imagine to come together with that always calling phone, some damn "another apartment building needs your help" bah!
fallout 4's basebuilding is shit... not because it exists, but because it was required and you had to do EVERY SINGLE THING for it.

The mod where you can let the people build pre-made ones sort of fixes that aspect for me.... but I was already disgusted with it from having to do all that by myself long before the mod ever existed. :(
Post edited January 18, 2021 by ast486
Literally the worst aspect of Fallout 4.
Morty_P: Literally the worst aspect of Fallout 4.
It's funny some people think it's the worst aspect, others think it's the best.
Fact: It's still better than having nothing like CP2077...
Post edited January 18, 2021 by gog666dmc
gog666dmc: It's funny some people think it's the worst aspect, others think it's the best.
No, it's not!

Having to maintain anything would ruin the free flow of the game.
gog666dmc: It's funny some people think it's the worst aspect, others think it's the best.
I get what you are saying but I think most of us just want the bugs fixed and a little more content. Not a complete rework filled with busy work. You have everything Bethesda ever made, every GTA, etc, etc, for that.
I wouldn't call that a fact as it's still subjective if you think it's better or not.
Out of all the things I could think of to add to Cyberpunk base-building would not be it.
Play Fallout 4 instead at least the community has fixed most of its issues there's some really nice Full Conversion packs out and coming out, The new Weapon Mod looks good bringing in new suits and guns.
ast486: fallout 4's basebuilding is shit... not because it exists, but because it was required and you had to do EVERY SINGLE THING for it.

The mod where you can let the people build pre-made ones sort of fixes that aspect for me.... but I was already disgusted with it from having to do all that by myself long before the mod ever existed. :(
IIRC it was only required for the first settlement. I dont think you had to build the others. But alas no for that being in Cyberpunk. I like FO4 but not the base building.