It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey

I have to ask why the steam forum side Moderators delete discussions arbitrarily?

Is the behavior of the moderators in line with the company?

Or is it supposed to drive buyers from steam here?

(The discussion that was deleted only concerned the possible length of the story in the Cyberpunk 2077 game)

Edit: Write wrong game Witcher 3 -> Cyberpunk 2077 :|
Post edited September 22, 2020 by Calden
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Reddit Community is the best, imho. I should know Ive followed this game 3 years now. Been everywhere.
Post edited September 20, 2020 by Cyberway
Yeah just joined reddit "r/cyberpunkgame"

I've tried my best to avoid looking at the material from the game in order to get properly amazed from it :D

But it has not been very easy in the middle of all the hype ;)
Calden: Hey

I have to ask why the steam forum side Moderators delete discussions arbitrarily?

(The discussion that was deleted only concerned the possible length of the story in the Witcher 3 game)
The CP77 board is hardly the right place to talk about the length of the story in the Witcher 3.

It might seem like pointless huffing and puffing over arbitrary rules, but they probably do want people to have a nice and positive discussion about all things Cyberpunk 77 over there, with no insults, no politics, and no topics about entirely different games.
Calden: Hey

(The discussion that was deleted only concerned the possible length of the story in the Witcher 3 game)
Arachnarok_Rider: The CP77 board is hardly the right place to talk about the length of the story in the Witcher 3.

It might seem like pointless huffing and puffing over arbitrary rules, but they probably do want people to have a nice and positive discussion about all things Cyberpunk 77 over there, with no insults, no politics, and no topics about entirely different games.
I write wrong game, i mean Cyberpunk 2077. :| And there is new topic about it steam forum now.

Anyway i am little worried about if you can only talk all good think and not give any constructive criticism game :(

I know there are bad people and trolls there too but, i think its not good kill all talk like that :/
Arachnarok_Rider: The CP77 board is hardly the right place to talk about the length of the story in the Witcher 3.

Calden: I write wrong game, i mean Cyberpunk 2077. :| And there is new topic about it steam forum now.

Anyway i am little worried about if you can only talk all good think and not give any constructive criticism game :(

I know there are bad people and trolls there too but, i think its not good kill all talk like that :/
I am pretty sure that you can absolutely drill the game a new rear end, as long as you do so constructively.

But of course there is also the question of whether the topic is new or a rehash of something that 50 topics has been made about already. With respect to game length, there currently appears to be a bit of a nag going on that the game isn't long enough, and so I imagine that moderators are being a bit liberal with merging or closing, just to keep things remotely tidy over there.

Regarding game length, I suspect that the game is actually plenty long, if one wants it to be, but we will find out soon enough. And that is when we can actually have a legit conversation on the various aspects of the game, since we'll actually have seen it. Right now, it really isn't easy to have a solid conversation about what the game is and is not, what it does well and doesn't do well, and so on.