It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I completed some missions out in the badlands and was given a home in a nomad camp which is actually a tent. I decided to go to the camp to check it out, and found the tent and there are 2 people already living in it like they own the place and no room for me so to speak. There's no stash, nothing to indicate that it is mine other than that if I stand on the roof of the tent the icon on the minimap showing "your home" is right where I am standing so I know I'm at the right tent.

I mean, I don't mind rooming with some people because you almost never go home anywhere in the game anyway, but this seems like a lame bug to me. There's literally nothing making it "mine" in-game (like in other homes) other than that it says it is mine on the map. And if it is mine, why is someone laying in my bed? WTF

So lame, wasted my time even coming to see it. Yet another letdown in a long string of in-game letdowns today.
I roamed around checking every tent in the area and found an actual empty tent which COULD have been "mine" so to speak, but it isn't. I went back to the tent the map says is mine that has 2 people in it, and this guy laying on MY BED is telling me over and over and over and over and over and over and over again "We have a saying. ... Catch you on the trail. Salama blah blah blah"... so I stand on top of his head and a chest there says "THE STASH" on it, so it appears this is the right tent and that is my stash and...

WHY IS THIS GUY IN MY BED? So dumb. Go get your own tent!
Post edited January 10, 2021 by skeletonbow
We have this saying ... ;P

wait like 3 or 4 REAL DAYS and the back log of scripts will catch up, at least to the point where you are today. Then try your bed.

Be advised, they have Cyberwarts and BD Herpes. You should air out the mattress and your 'wares prior to use.
skeletonbow: I completed some missions out in the badlands and was given a home in a nomad camp which is actually a tent. I decided to go to the camp to check it out, and found the tent and there are 2 people already living in it like they own the place and no room for me so to speak. There's no stash, nothing to indicate that it is mine other than that if I stand on the roof of the tent the icon on the minimap showing "your home" is right where I am standing so I know I'm at the right tent.

I mean, I don't mind rooming with some people because you almost never go home anywhere in the game anyway, but this seems like a lame bug to me. There's literally nothing making it "mine" in-game (like in other homes) other than that it says it is mine on the map. And if it is mine, why is someone laying in my bed? WTF

So lame, wasted my time even coming to see it. Yet another letdown in a long string of in-game letdowns today.
I roamed around checking every tent in the area and found an actual empty tent which COULD have been "mine" so to speak, but it isn't. I went back to the tent the map says is mine that has 2 people in it, and this guy laying on MY BED is telling me over and over and over and over and over and over and over again "We have a saying. ... Catch you on the trail. Salama blah blah blah"... so I stand on top of his head and a chest there says "THE STASH" on it, so it appears this is the right tent and that is my stash and...

WHY IS THIS GUY IN MY BED? So dumb. Go get your own tent!
Yeah I think all you really get is a stash which is well, not really helpful.
Unlike your cars. Your stashes do not share a inventory. So your Badlands stash is separate from your shitty apt stash.
So lame.
I can't sleep at any of 'my apartments' except the first one. I've got the one in the badlands and another is Judy's due to trying out the console code. Can't sleep in either. Bit of an odd design decision (assuming it's not a glitch)
noir_7: Unlike your cars. Your stashes do not share a inventory. So your Badlands stash is separate from your shitty apt stash.
So lame.
Oh, that sucks. I never noticed because I almost never go to the apartment or other homes in the game as they don't serve any real purpose unless a mission requires you to go home, so I don't usually ever use the stashes. I do drop off ICONIC class weapons in my weapons room, although I've only had 2 out of maybe 15 of them actually show up in the weapons rack so that's kind of meh too. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if a future game patch (or unofficial mod) combines the stashes together as that seems logical and would work like all the Witcher games stashes do.

It's too bad they didn't make the home apartment more useful or let you purchase apartments throughout the city etc. and even customize them extensively like a lot of games let you do. Would also be nice to be able to pimp out your ride too with custom colors as well as optional upgrades.
Kill everything
wayke: Kill everything
This. I went on a mass cyberpsycho rampage (albeit limiting my kills to gang members with warrants) and it was deeply satisfying. Total Charles Bronson vigilante justice mode enabled. :)