It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am playing on PS4 and despite the graphics issues and crashes every couple of hours I am largely enjoying the game. Some of the side story’s are fantastic. I have about 100 hours in and have a few things that I would REALLY like to see.

First, a flashlight would be nice. There are a lot of very dark areas and you would think in a world with all of these cybernetic mods available we would have easy access to either a flashlight or some fork of night vision ability.

Second, when driving a route marker on the actual roadway would be helpful. It’s really difficult to drive AND watch the minimap at the same time. Not to mention the number of U-turns I’ve had to make due to missing my turn.

Third, again with driving. The way the vehicles operate make me wonder if anyone at CDPR has ever actually driven a car. Not only the player controls but also the vehicle AI is horrible.

There are a few others I am forgetting at the moment, but items one and two are things that should be addressed rapidly, once the actual issues with the game are ironed out.

As I said I am enjoying this game on PS4 despite the issues and I have faith that CDPR will get the game to the state it should be at in the next couple of months.
I think a flashlight would be wonderful. Some of the junk items you can find are subdermal LED's.

So, why not have some slot somewhere that you can use as a lighting system.
BoondockSaintMAH: I am playing on PS4 and despite the graphics issues and crashes every couple of hours I am largely enjoying the game. Some of the side story’s are fantastic. I have about 100 hours in and have a few things that I would REALLY like to see.

First, a flashlight would be nice. There are a lot of very dark areas and you would think in a world with all of these cybernetic mods available we would have easy access to either a flashlight or some fork of night vision ability.

Second, when driving a route marker on the actual roadway would be helpful. It’s really difficult to drive AND watch the minimap at the same time. Not to mention the number of U-turns I’ve had to make due to missing my turn.

Third, again with driving. The way the vehicles operate make me wonder if anyone at CDPR has ever actually driven a car. Not only the player controls but also the vehicle AI is horrible.

There are a few others I am forgetting at the moment, but items one and two are things that should be addressed rapidly, once the actual issues with the game are ironed out.

As I said I am enjoying this game on PS4 despite the issues and I have faith that CDPR will get the game to the state it should be at in the next couple of months.
It's not exactly a driving game so it's not like some accurate driving physics is that much of a necessity, also the weird things the AI drivers do are hilarious :D so I'm ok with the driving being weird

also, 100 hours and you're having fun? Awesome :D
BoondockSaintMAH: I am playing on PS4 and . I have about 100 hours in
Surely that's an Achievement on the PS4 right ~!
I do want a flashlight too... or nightvision upgrade for my eyes.

Nothing wrong with the driving; it's pretty good.
If you don't like how your vehicle handles, find another one... they are fairly diverse in how they behave.
ast486: I do want a flashlight too... or nightvision upgrade for my eyes.

Nothing wrong with the driving; it's pretty good.
If you don't like how your vehicle handles, find another one... they are fairly diverse in how they behave.
Nope