It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I am playing a Tech Shotgun Solo in 2.0 and i was looking forward to finally getting a sandevistan to get the combat rolling. But for some reason the charge speed of tech guns is dramatically slowed as well. I can barely get a shot off with the Order shotgun, before the Sandevistan runs out. And since Berserk is melee only i am pretty much left with the Ping-only cyberdeck.
I feel like the tech weapon charge really should not be slowed in sandevistan to make it viable for tech builds.
I think I read a perk somewhere which counters that... Made specifically to go with slow-time events.
Noticed the same thing, sandevistan is useless with charged tech weapons.
On higher character levels it's possible to utilize a cyberdeck to pull off a pretty fun tech sniper/netrunner build - I usually drop cyberpsychosis on toughest oponent and snipe the rest from safe distance while they're busy dealing with their former ally.
ast486: I think I read a perk somewhere which counters that... Made specifically to go with slow-time events.
Don't think so.
Post edited October 05, 2023 by wiracha
wiracha: Noticed the same thing, sandevistan is useless with charged tech weapons.
On higher character levels it's possible to utilize a cyberdeck to pull off a pretty fun tech sniper/netrunner build - I usually drop cyberpsychosis on toughest oponent and snipe the rest from safe distance while they're busy dealing with their former ally.
ast486: I think I read a perk somewhere which counters that... Made specifically to go with slow-time events.
wiracha: Don't think so.
Oh the char builder website says it's just +30 charge up speed.
I thought it was related for some reason.
Locust258: So I am playing a Tech Shotgun Solo in 2.0 and i was looking forward to finally getting a sandevistan to get the combat rolling. But for some reason the charge speed of tech guns is dramatically slowed as well. I can barely get a shot off with the Order shotgun, before the Sandevistan runs out. And since Berserk is melee only i am pretty much left with the Ping-only cyberdeck.
I feel like the tech weapon charge really should not be slowed in sandevistan to make it viable for tech builds.
sandevistans don't increase the rof of other weapons, so I don't see why they would speed up the charge of tech weapons