It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since day one I had issue with the game not working properly on my system as maximum fps even in menu was 20.

No matter what resolution or setting on 1070 and Ryzen 1600.

Patches didnt help, other tweaks didnt work either.

Always 17-20 fps
cpu and gpu utlisation at 35% increasing only for GPU if i upped the graphical settings but would not impact the FPS.

Finally figured out.

It is my overclock on my CPU. Setting it back to auto fixes it. 300fps in menu, 45fps to 60fps in game depending on whats happening. and lowest settings of course give me 100+fps.

My standard overclock on 1600 is 3.75Ghz at 1.36.... voltage.

thats the only change i made.

But when I set clock and voltage back to AUTO and viola. game works correctly. so clocks are at 3.2ghz and voltage is back on auto.

Anyone else encountered that problem?

Full spec:

AMD Ryzen 1600
MSI 1070
Asrock b350
Corsair 3000mhz ram. overclocked to 2933. Kept overclock as is.
samsung nvme drive

just little bit public announcement just in case anyone else encountered that issue.
Post edited July 25, 2021 by lukaszthegreat
lukaszthegreat: Since day one I had issue with the game not working properly on my system as maximum fps even in menu was 20.

No matter what resolution or setting on 1070 and Ryzen 1600.

Patches didnt help, other tweaks didnt work either.

Always 17-20 fps
cpu and gpu utlisation at 35% increasing only for GPU if i upped the graphical settings but would not impact the FPS.

Finally figured out.

It is my overclock on my CPU. Setting it back to auto fixes it. 300fps in menu, 45fps to 60fps in game depending on whats happening. and lowest settings of course give me 100+fps.

My standard overclock on 1600 is 3.75Ghz at 1.36.... voltage.

thats the only change i made.

But when I set clock and voltage back to AUTO and viola. game works correctly. so clocks are at 3.2ghz and voltage is back on auto.

Anyone else encountered that problem?

Full spec:

AMD Ryzen 1600
MSI 1070
Asrock b350
Corsair 3000mhz ram. overclocked to 2933. Kept overclock as is.
samsung nvme drive

just little bit public announcement just in case anyone else encountered that issue.
My r51600 + rx480 was running it at 45-55 fps on 1080p at near ultra graphics setting. OC was 3.7 at 1.4v
I found that my 1600 would have problems at higher clocks (did get 3.85) without bumping voltage way up.
Even though the voltage would go up to 1.43 it still ran quite cool getting about 60+ deg C while running hard.
So I didn't worry about it. I also had ram voltage problems trying to get stock 3200 mhz and had to up the voltage to
1.35 to get stability. I ended up lowering the 1600 to 3.7 and it ran flawless and I didn't miss the few FPS that was lost to the lower clock. CP is a very CPU dependant game, buddies FX8350 + 1070ti stuttered like crazy and looked like 20 PFS much of the time. Unplayable.

You should run HW monitor and watch the voltages and heat while playing hard and see what you get. It will show max, min and avg ratiings. Also I run the CPUz stress test while running HW monitor to get all cores running at 100% and do a bench mark and see what the numbers and if raising the voltage gets better numbers at a lower clock that is what counts. I have a pretty good air cooler on mine also. Stock coolers are crap.
Post edited July 31, 2021 by andyjacksongog