It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Because it's too low and, please, add a message at the bottom of the screen to display what song is currently playing.
If only there would be some small device you could carry with you that would pick up the car radio and play it on these small speakers that could be placed near your ears. But I guess that kind of technology is too far fetched even in the world of Cyberpunk.
Or the ability to pick up a radio and carry it around. There are plenty of boomboxes scattered around already, you just can't equip one. Some gang hideouts even have 4 or 5 radios, heh, thankfully they tend to tune them to the same station or it would be chaos. Edit: you could also place a few radios and activate them to distract enemies with the voice of Mike Pondsmith.
Post edited July 30, 2021 by drm9009
Superlienju: please, add a message at the bottom of the screen to display what song is currently playing.
I found this song list, hope it helps:

https://soundtracksscoresandmore.com/2020/12/09/cyberpunk-2077-in-game-music-credits-all-the-songs-listed/
drm9009: Or the ability to pick up a radio and carry it around. There are plenty of boomboxes scattered around already, you just can't equip one. Some gang hideouts even have 4 or 5 radios, heh, thankfully they tend to tune them to the same station or it would be chaos. Edit: you could also place a few radios and activate them to distract enemies with the voice of Mike Pondsmith.
You mean, like that ? :p https://images.app.goo.gl/U1kwTZjEYvZ7GGbN7
drm9009: Or the ability to pick up a radio and carry it around. There are plenty of boomboxes scattered around already, you just can't equip one. Some gang hideouts even have 4 or 5 radios, heh, thankfully they tend to tune them to the same station or it would be chaos. Edit: you could also place a few radios and activate them to distract enemies with the voice of Mike Pondsmith.
Yeah, bring the '90s back in 2077!
In my opinion it would make more sense to have some kind of implant or something in the clothes that allows to play music.
drm9009: Or the ability to pick up a radio and carry it around.
Superlienju: You mean, like that ? :p
Nephilim88: Yeah, bring the '90s back in 2077!
In my opinion it would make more sense to have some kind of implant or something in the clothes that allows to play music.
I was driving around to test patch 1.3 and found this billboard. :-) Boombox is canonical, lol! (Although I'm sure from the Cyberpunk RPG there are many other canonical ways to listen to music on the go.)
Attachments: