It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just did that and the game is 10x more playable and enjoyable now. I can actually play without feeling like the game will crash if I turn my head too fast, and I can drive and shoot without feeling like a drunken idiot. I can't believe I played 6 hours last night with it like it was. (PC player)
I always turn off vsync. It isn't needed anymore. In fact it hasn't been needed for at least a decade lol. Who wants to limit their refresh rate? It's completely unnecessary.
REG2012: I always turn off vsync. It isn't needed anymore. In fact it hasn't been needed for at least a decade lol. Who wants to limit their refresh rate? It's completely unnecessary.
Jus to clear this, even if the message is old, if you are using g-sync or freesync you better turn on the vsync.
If you're using g-sync or freesync, it is to get rid of the tearing effect. If you leave v-sync off, that means your frame rate can exceed your monitor spec, and tearing will be back.

Yes, for the time being most of the players won't reach higher fps than their monitor refresh rate (i doubt anyone use a 60Hz monitor with a beast like a 3080/3090). But it is still useful and with DLSS like feature, it will be more and more useful for some players.
Post edited April 29, 2021 by RED.Misfit