It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello! So I bought the Playstation version of the game and I linked my Ps account with GOG to get my goodies. I got the T-shirts in game but I can't find the "extra" section in Cyberpunk when I check my library on GOG. Any idea? I sent a ticket to customer support but the replied didn't help at all
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
On webpage (gog.com) see if you have, under your account, game list. If Cyberpunk is present click on it and on the right side there should be Extras, where the OST is available to download.
LeonRedemption23: Hello! So I bought the Playstation version of the game and I linked my Ps account with GOG to get my goodies. I got the T-shirts in game but I can't find the "extra" section in Cyberpunk when I check my library on GOG. Any idea? I sent a ticket to customer support but the replied didn't help at all
I have the same issue on PS4. I sent support through "Contact Us" just now.