It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I have Cyberpunk on PS4 since launch day.
I linked my GOG account in-game (so, for example, I have the in-game Witcher digital goodies) and PSN account on Galaxy, but I'm unable to download the soundtrack (no "Extra" tab on Galaxy or the site) or the artbook/comic (the links say me I haven't Cyberpunk on my GOG account).

I opened two tickets, but I haven't received a reply yet.

Has someone (with PS4/Xbox version) downloaded these goodies?

Thanks
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
FRATIL: Hi, I have Cyberpunk on PS4 since launch day.
I linked my GOG account in-game (so, for example, I have the in-game Witcher digital goodies) and PSN account on Galaxy, but I'm unable to download the soundtrack (no "Extra" tab on Galaxy or the site) or the artbook/comic (the links say me I haven't Cyberpunk on my GOG account).

Thanks
Have you already received your items?
Post edited January 06, 2021 by WilliamFrost
FRATIL: Hi, I have Cyberpunk on PS4 since launch day.

Thanks
WilliamFrost: Have you already received your items?
No, I’ve only received the in-game items.
WilliamFrost: Have you already received your items?
FRATIL: No, I’ve only received the in-game items.
Check your GOG downloads again. I have received mine.