It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Po kontakcie z Mr. Handsem mam udać się do kaplicy voodoo boys. Gdy tam dojadę brama kaplicy jest zamknięta. I wyskakuje mi komunikat, brak autoryzacji na drzwiach. O każdej porze dnia to samo. Czegoś nie zrobiłem? Pomocy
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
If Google translate translated that correctly, you are stuck in the quest M'ap Tann Pelen when you need to enter the chapel?

Are you trying to go there after the first or the second call with Mr. Hands? After the first call, it takes some time -- go do a few side missions or something -- and then Mr. Hands calls you back. Only after that you can go to the chapel. The chapel is closed but the quest marker should update to point to a nearby handrail where you will be prompted to wait. After you wait there, the chapel should be open.

Is the quest marker pointing to the door of the chapel or did it update to point to the railing?

The information below is only if you are completely stuck and the quest marker does not update correctly:

But if you are at that stage and even after waiting the door doesn't open, I did find a reddit post that might help you to skip the active quest:

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kfwr1b/restartingresetting_quest_objectives_on_pc/gvq4hqg?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The M'ap Tann Pelen quest is basically just you getting the gig information from Placide. It's interesting for the lore, but it has no choices that would affect the game later on. I hope you don't have to skip this mission, but if you do, it's not that big of a deal. Just watch the mission on Youtube or something. (But watch a video that has only the M'ap Tann Pelen quest, and not M'ap Tann Pelen + I Walk The Line because that would be spoilers.)

Unfortunately I did not find a Polish walkthrough for M'ap Tann Pelen (I tried the quest name and the word polski as keywords) in case you have to skip the quest, but here is an English one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MagB0yyAATk
Solved. Need to stand in the middle of champel gate that are closed and have info :"not have authorisation". Must been directed by side toit, Then " open door " info pops up. I opened door and entered in the middle of funeral. After i walk thru the crawd of people, someone is taking me by shoulder and conversation starts. Thanks for help.
Wucash000: Then " open door " info pops up.
That's good news. So you did not have to skip this mission. That is always great. I hope you have fun with the next quest. It's going to be interesting.