It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So we got this 30% off discount code for the CDPR shop. They seem to be selling OUT OF STOCK quite a lot.

Does anyone know if they are going to have some other items for sale than OUT OF STOCK? Cool pictures of different shirts, and I would like to buy some. When are some of those shirts going to be available?
frogthroat: So we got this 30% off discount code for the CDPR shop. They seem to be selling OUT OF STOCK quite a lot.

Does anyone know if they are going to have some other items for sale than OUT OF STOCK? Cool pictures of different shirts, and I would like to buy some. When are some of those shirts going to be available?
Some of the merch is sold out. If you want something that is sold out, there are options to be notified when it's back in stock.
itsjaylin: Some of the merch is sold out. If you want something that is sold out, there are options to be notified when it's back in stock.
I suppose I want what everyone else wants. I checked about 10 items and all were sold out. Could not find a single thing available. I suppose I have to use the notify function.
Just be grateful you didn't buy a retail version, as we won't get the game/cd-key until the release DATE (10th), until 8+ hours after all the digital buyers are playing/streaming it and because it will be after the release TIME (midnight in the UK), we won't get the 30% discount, or any other pre-order benefit! And certainly no pre-loading or anything!

This is what you get supporting CDPR by buying the Collector's Edition!
Post edited December 04, 2020 by UK_John