It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't care that much about Patch if there will be no cut content back or those major features missing and evident missing stuff here and there in the world of Cyberpunk game. I will put it simple: NO Features - No buy.

So I care about one thing and one thing only. Will there be features added later as advertised in that fake Trailer? If not, then this game is dead to me already and will not bother.

Either focus on your own revival a la No Man's Sky or just mop it up for people who enjoy it as it is now...which is unfortunate.
Post edited April 28, 2021 by Polaris.849
After the disastrous launch I suspect CDPR will be very cagey about making any promises. Having said that, I also suspect they might try to win back the huge amount of trust and credibility they lost by implementing the content that was cut in the rush to get the game out.

At this point, however, it's pretty clear for all to see that CP2077 isn't the genre defining RPG they claimed it would be and all that hype about the open world being the most immersive and sophisticated in gaming history with NPC's living their lives and so on was just that, hype.

TLDR; I do believe they will implement some of the cut content. I don't believe the game will ever be what they said it would be.
After patching their first priority will probably be to give their workers some rest, just imagine the amount of crunch time that happened both before the launch to hopelessly try to get this train-wreck out the door on a working state and after it to try to mitigate what became by when a public relations disaster.

After that, it all depends on what CDPR wants to be going forward.

Do they want to keep the "Rockstar model" of having a single 300 million dollar project that needs to be a 9/10 game minimum ?

When yeah, they need to add cut-content for free No Man's Sky-style, not enough people will have faith on their next project for it to be profitable otherwise.

They could decide to move on from this business strategy and become just another dev house taking on regular sized projects that get done in 3 years, or even stop making games entirely and focus on their digital store like Valve did, in either of those cases I think they will just fix the bugs and cut their losses as they are.

Its up to them.
Post edited April 30, 2021 by Vozhd
Polaris.849: I don't care that much about Patch if there will be no cut content back or those major features missing and evident missing stuff here and there in the world of Cyberpunk game.
1.22 is patch only. CDPR uses slightly different naming convention than others, so it is called a hotfix.

Hotfix is often used as some emergency patch to fix an urgent issue, such as a security risk. But that's not what CDPR means by hotfix.

What they call it -- what they mean by it
Hotfix -- normal patch
Patch -- huge/major patch
DLC -- small content update, could be new gear, could be a standalone quest, could be a new function/cut content
Expansion -- DLC, this one can give you quest arcs, new maps, new stories, what people normally think when you say DLC

If you want to wait until there is more content, you can just ignore the hotfixes and patches. When the DLCs start to come in, then update your game files and play again. Those DLCs are probably going to be the additions you are looking for.

If this game ever gets expansions, those will most likely be sold separately. (Like The Witcher 3 expansions Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine.) Likewise, The Witcher 3 DLCs included extra armour sets, extra contracts, extra standalone quests, new weapons, new finishers, alternative looks for some characters, new game plus, etc. This is what I would expect from Cyberpunk 2077 DLCs as well.

So yeah, wait for the DLCs if you are disappointed with the current content.