It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi! I am just wondering about the Patches

there are 2:

Patch (1.03 to 1.04)
Patch (1.03(glx) to 1.04)

Which one i should use? and what the heck means glx ?
it's Galaxy: if you are trying to patch the offline installer version then take the non glx patch. If for some reason you are patching the Galaxy version without using Galaxy then it's the glx one.
Gersen: it's Galaxy: if you are trying to patch the offline installer version then take the non glx patch. If for some reason you are patching the Galaxy version without using Galaxy then it's the glx one.
Makes absolutly no sense then to me, that the glx updater is listed in the offline installer area... but ok :D thanks for the information!
Gersen: it's Galaxy: if you are trying to patch the offline installer version then take the non glx patch. If for some reason you are patching the Galaxy version without using Galaxy then it's the glx one.
Milten86: Makes absolutly no sense then to me, that the glx updater is listed in the offline installer area... but ok :D thanks for the information!
Yeah it's like is this some sort of Legacy release that works on Linux..