It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi anyone know if an i5 4670k would be enough for this?
It´s the only thing that appears to be under minimum requirements, and looking at comparisons with the i5 3570k there doesn´t seem to be much difference...

Thanks
Post edited September 19, 2020 by odomi2
if you meet the minimum spec, then yes, it will work-assuming the minimum spec is correct (ran into that once with a mmo when the servers got full. they had to update their minimum lol)
ofc, you need to meet the other specs as well(gpu, ram, etc).
trekstar4444: if you meet the minimum spec, then yes, it will work-assuming the minimum spec is correct (ran into that once with a mmo when the servers got full. they had to update their minimum lol)
ofc, you need to meet the other specs as well(gpu, ram, etc).
Yes I meet the other minimum requirements.
Thank you for the answer ^^
I'm wondering if my lady's i5 2500K will play the game. Reckon I could install it and if it plays OK buy it.
brickbatz: I'm wondering if my lady's i5 2500K will play the game. Reckon I could install it and if it plays OK buy it.
Your CPU is slightly slower than i5 3570k.
You meet the minimum system requirement.
Attachments:
play it? most likely. will it run well on a 2500? not sure. but it isnt so much lower that i would expect it to just crash or not run it, but dont expect to crank up the fx too much.
although i believe the k series of cpu's for intell are the ones that are unlocked, so you could look into over clocking to potentially boost up a bit, but thats a whole other can of worms there, and if you dont know how to do it, i would advise being careful with it. (plenty of good guides out there tho, and intell has their xtu app that makes it a little easier to make some simple changes).
Post edited September 25, 2020 by trekstar4444