It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After missions CyberWare upgrades will go back to the common installed losing ability etc etc randomly selected stuff.

This is now unplayable went to ping some enemies and all these mods were selected had no idea the Deck i had is gone from my inventory but I can purchase it again from Viktor...

Losing items unable to complete Automatic Love.....

God I hate Panam should be an option to kill her in this.

Also Sound effects for foot steps randomly disappear in certain locations, The save system I believe is broken and is resetting implants and other inventory items.

Enemies that have been taken down will come back to life standing up in a bin or a car boot and continue assaulting Civi's numerous walls to building's I've been able to just walk through the wall no clip, other Npcs stuck in the default T-Pose moving about like this is Raised by Wolve's.

Weapon attributes that do nothing

non-lethal that kills on the first shot

RAGEEEEEEEEEE MODE>................
Post edited December 15, 2020 by wayke
Can you even kill anyone? I had a mission to go after this guy who'd gone pyscho after the malestrom had their hand on him, I wanted to grab him and do a non-leathal takedown so I do my stealth thing but there's no grab option so I end up taking him out with a shotgun to the face, but he's there rolling around on the floor and to top it off I tell Regina I took him out 'queitly' I'm like "You what babe?"
wayke: After missions CyberWare upgrades will go back to the common installed losing ability etc etc randomly selected stuff.

This is now unplayable went to ping some enemies and all these mods were selected had no idea the Deck i had is gone from my inventory but I can purchase it again from Viktor...

Losing items unable to complete Automatic Love.....

God I hate Panam should be an option to kill her in this.

Also Sound effects for foot steps randomly disappear in certain locations, The save system I believe is broken and is resetting implants and other inventory items.
I went to a club that had lots of people dancing but complete silence. The DJ was going wild on that stage in that complete silence. Surreal.
Pure_Mind_Games: Can you even kill anyone? I had a mission to go after this guy who'd gone pyscho after the malestrom had their hand on him, I wanted to grab him and do a non-leathal takedown so I do my stealth thing but there's no grab option so I end up taking him out with a shotgun to the face, but he's there rolling around on the floor and to top it off I tell Regina I took him out 'queitly' I'm like "You what babe?"
Yeah the cyberpsycho's they're like boss tier stuff no choke just a Talking 'F' dialogue if you get up behind them no Grab on any of them, The ex militech with the sniper he fell off through the bridge on mine and died it was supposed to be solid geometry.

I want to play this but dealing with the inconsistency weapon selection and various other things

Seriously '1' should be fists tap again for Monofilament / Mantis
2- 4 onward should be your weapon slots
'G' for grenade

Some heavily broken stuff.