It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to make a humble plea to CD Projekt to add a map and a guide as game goodies at some point.
From the information we've got so far, it seems like Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be a multi-faceted experience with lots of things to do and see.
I'd hate to miss any quest or intricately crafted place in the world.
Avanglion: I would like to make a humble plea to CD Projekt to add a map and a guide as game goodies at some point.
From the information we've got so far, it seems like Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be a multi-faceted experience with lots of things to do and see.
Future Press or Piggyback guide would be really nice as a collectable.
Post edited June 12, 2019 by InfiniteClouds
Avanglion: I would like to make a humble plea to CD Projekt to add a map and a guide as game goodies at some point.
As far as I know, additional paper-map is a part of standard and collector's edition.