It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I do not have Galaxy installed, preferring to D/L complete digital copy of my GOG games.

Does CP2077 require Galaxy to install? Thanks.

EDIT:
Can I install the game without installing GOG GALAXY 2.0?

[This option will be available upon the game’s release on December 10th, 2020.]
Yes, you can redeem the game code on www.gog.com, download a standalone offline Cyberpunk 2077 installer, and use it on your computer.
1. Go to www.gog.com/redeem.
2. Enter your game code and click “Continue”.
3. You will be prompted to log in, or create a free GOG account.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. When prompted, go to your games library.
6. Find Cyberpunk 2077 and click it.
7. Scroll down and click “DOWNLOAD OFFLINE BACKUP GAME INSTALLERS”.
8. Download all the installation files into the same folder.
9. Once all files are downloaded, find the executable (.EXE) file and launch it.
Feel free to back up these files for later use, if you wish.
Post edited September 23, 2021 by SYN_Bandy
No, but take note that the installation file is like 95gb.
Tony064: No, but take note that the installation file is like 95gb.
And the space needed to make the install is 600+GB for some reason.
As you shared, it can be played without Galaxy but I recommend playing with Galaxy if you can. Even if you don't care about features like hour tracking, achievements and the Galaxy overlay, playing it at least once with Galaxy ensures you have access to some cool extras. Nothing important, mind you, they're pretty much just cosmetic but still, they're fun to have access to, particularly if you're a fan of CDPR/GOG as the rewards tribute the Witcher franchise and GOG.
galaxy giving me "python has stopped working" errors when i connect steam, so galaxy is a nono