It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First, the game runs OK at a mix of high/ultra with now middle of the pack pc. Still needs optimization. The area in front of Tom's Diner, I still get fps dips and stutters. Most everywhere else feels smooth.

However, it was billed as a deep RPG. It is not. Hopefully, some of the cut content comes back by DLC or patches.
V0id94: Here is the some of the cut content, Hope u mention it in a follow up video.

They cut 95% of this demo and their other promises. Where can u wall run?, Your decisions dosen't affect the game, you can't inspect items, The ripperdocs and espcially Illigal docs and cyberware don't exsist. the game is censored, where they promised it will be a mature RPG. Romance and Flings are non existent and dumbed down+ s3x scenes are worse then hot coffe in san andres. The lifepath system is crap. Costumisation is dumbed down, No 3rd person cutscenes, No boosters and drugs, No bds, no Dual wielding guns, Trains are cut and it noticibale in the game, Hacking is dumbed down, Tachie option is dumbed down(U cant use robot), No wall runing, No house owning, No acid rain, Ai is broken. The megabuildings were promised to be big and explorable and they aren't. The Main story is short and disgointed with the open world and side gigs, V is dying and the game alwyes reminds u that fact which ruins most of the side content. The gangs and Corps are missing, Gangs which were heavly adverticed are non exsisted and u barely have 1-2 mission with them. No activities in the open world, which were promised in night city wire 5, No dates or bringing npc to your house, I had panem as my GF but Most of the game she wasn't even present. Cyberwere also was cut and dumbed down for example the nenowire(No monowire) could connent and hack into npc now it can't.

And most impotently we were supposed to have a diffrent main story about V and Jackie Rising up in night city insted of the chip and Johnny silverhead

After you finish the game the world feel empty, unlike the witcher 3

I'll defend CDPR when the implement most of those features back, and release the original cyberpunk 2077 dark and mature RPG that we were promised.
A bit disjointed but yes, that's how I see the game as well. I found myself focused on being amused by the bugs and technically checking various options / endings rather than being immersed in the game.
Zanderat: First, the game runs OK at a mix of high/ultra with now middle of the pack pc. Still needs optimization. The area in front of Tom's Diner, I still get fps dips and stutters. Most everywhere else feels smooth.

However, it was billed as a deep RPG. It is not. Hopefully, some of the cut content comes back by DLC or patches.
Head into the clipped zones literally walls with barbed wire on top you can get around them explorer and look about the city was supposed to have a transit system, You can see parts where flying taxis should've been, buildings that have locked doors that you never enter but contain items and empty shards and Terminals that are blank rushed closed off sections and dumped cut unusable.

Gotta wonder what management does and their level of experience.
I've currently clocked in almost 80 hours into the game. I am enjoying it. There are some very good and even powerful moments. It looks really good, and I LOVE the retro 80's futuristic design. I'm happy with the game, but I can see it's got so much potential for me to really love it. I want it to be my new Skyrim, where I jump back in and roam about well known lands. I want more depth and an open world where we can really do something. We need better AI so that gangs and NCPD react more realistically. I want to see gang wars, turf incursions, police and military interdiction, etc. Open up buildings for exploration and adventure. Give us radiant quests. Also need some QOL improvements, especially with gear and clothing.

Right now, the game is a good base. It's got the gleams of great possibility. I'm hopeful we'll see more. The game sold incredibly well. It would be a shame to waste the potential to keep creating more and more content and DLC to keep it running for years to come.
V0id94: Here is the some of the cut content, Hope u mention it in a follow up video.

They cut 95% of this demo and their other promises. Where can u wall run?, Your decisions dosen't affect the game, you can't inspect items, The ripperdocs and espcially Illigal docs and cyberware don't exsist. the game is censored, where they promised it will be a mature RPG. Romance and Flings are non existent and dumbed down+ s3x scenes are worse then hot coffe in san andres. The lifepath system is crap. Costumisation is dumbed down, No 3rd person cutscenes, No boosters and drugs, No bds, no Dual wielding guns, Trains are cut and it noticibale in the game, Hacking is dumbed down, Tachie option is dumbed down(U cant use robot), No wall runing, No house owning, No acid rain, Ai is broken. The megabuildings were promised to be big and explorable and they aren't. The Main story is short and disgointed with the open world and side gigs, V is dying and the game alwyes reminds u that fact which ruins most of the side content. The gangs and Corps are missing, Gangs which were heavly adverticed are non exsisted and u barely have 1-2 mission with them. No activities in the open world, which were promised in night city wire 5, No dates or bringing npc to your house, I had panem as my GF but Most of the game she wasn't even present. Cyberwere also was cut and dumbed down for example the nenowire(No monowire) could connent and hack into npc now it can't.

And most impotently we were supposed to have a diffrent main story about V and Jackie Rising up in night city insted of the chip and Johnny silverhead

I'll defend CDPR when the implement most of those features back, and release the original cyberpunk 2077 dark and mature RPG that we were promised.
Exactly this, what happened to wall climbing with the mantis blades? What happened to aerial takedowns with it? How about the fact that mantis blades are barely useable because they force you into this jank ass animation, where you're stuck in place, getting shot at by the other enemies. Skyrim got this figured out already FFS where the animation would only trigger with the last enemy. How did this get past testing?

GreedRecycler: Exactly this, what happened to wall climbing with the mantis blades? What happened to aerial takedowns with it? How about the fact that mantis blades are barely useable because they force you into this jank ass animation, where you're stuck in place, getting shot at by the other enemies. Skyrim got this figured out already FFS where the animation would only trigger with the last enemy. How did this get past testing?
CDPR lied to us, The Demo of 2018 was made from the ground up to fool us up.

And they succeded at that.