It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it insanity that I'm willing to shell out the price for a physical CE of this game, but not willing to pay the standard $60 for a digital-only GOG copy? Maybe, but it is what it is.

That said, are they seriously going to make us import the game from the UK in order to have a physical PC version?! What the hell..
InfiniteClouds: Is it insanity that I'm willing to shell out the price for a physical CE of this game, but not willing to pay the standard $60 for a digital-only GOG copy? Maybe, but it is what it is.

That said, are they seriously going to make us import the game from the UK in order to have a physical PC version?! What the hell..
You can also go and buy stuff from CDPR merch store to compensate it. :)
GOG doesn't lock codes, do they? Will a UK PC code from physical edition work in US?
InfiniteClouds: Is it insanity that I'm willing to shell out the price for a physical CE of this game, but not willing to pay the standard $60 for a digital-only GOG copy? Maybe, but it is what it is.

Aquelll: You can also go and buy stuff from CDPR merch store to compensate it. :)
Can those in the US/Mexico/Canada even use it? Isn't the discount voucher pretty much useless for us?
Aquelll: You can also go and buy stuff from CDPR merch store to compensate it. :)
Ennoiae: Can those in the US/Mexico/Canada even use it? Isn't the discount voucher pretty much useless for us?
I dunno, You have to try. I would think CDPR merch store would deliver everywhere.

I looked into it, and you can't even do that, unless you know someone in the UK, who you trust to take delivery and ship it to you. Game.co will not ship anything valued over 100 eruos, or 2kg, internationally.

-_-
What about Amazon.UK? If there's no way for me to pay for a physical PC copy I won't be paying at all.
InfiniteClouds: What about Amazon.UK? If there's no way for me to pay for a physical PC copy I won't be paying at all.
No idea, they don't even have a "Coming Soon" link for Amazon UK for the CE, but there is one for Aussie Amazon... I'm sure that will end up costing NA folks a good $100+ more when all is said and done to get it from OZ, assuming amazon will ship it to you if you buy from there.

Edit: I found this link for the STANDARD PC physical copy on Amazon UK, with what looks like is a drop down menu for tier selection, but the CE isn't listed there yet. It does say they can ship to the US, so I'll keep checking it to see if you can eventually select the CE edition, and have it shipped over.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Namco-Namco201931-2019/dp/B07SMQJV5Q/ref=lp_17161279031_1_1_twi_pri_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1560200483&sr=1-1&th=1
Post edited June 11, 2019 by Podunks
InfiniteClouds: GOG doesn't lock codes, do they? Will a UK PC code from physical edition work in US?
We need answers!