It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I filed my first refund appeal on December 11th because my computer cannot run the game smoothly. The code is #837016. I didn't install the game but I haven't given me a refund yet.
I don't want to say that, but I have severe depression, and any trouble will keep me awake all night. I don't know if you can understand it. Can anyone help me contact the administrator for a refund, thank you, and hope to make some foreign friends, my English may be inaccurate due to translation software, sorry.
Post edited December 20, 2020 by Crwake
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
CDPR are slow rolling refunds in hopes that people give up and just keep the game. If you want a refund for sure go to paypal or your bank and have them resolve it. Everyone who has done so gets their refund in a couple days otherwise they will have you waiting for weeks.
Crwake: I filed my first refund appeal on December 11th because my computer cannot run the game smoothly. The code is #837016. I didn't install the game but I haven't given me a refund yet. Please help to solve this problem, thank you.
The support is overloaded currently so it can take a while : https://www.gog.com/forum/general/expected_delays_in_support_replies

I would advise against going directly though the bank or paypal (and only do that at a very last resort) as it is usually a good way to get your account banned.
It sounds like they will be giving out refunds but there are probably alot of people and it might take longer than normal. I would keep trying until you get it.
scrubking: CDPR are slow rolling refunds in hopes that people give up and just keep the game. If you want a refund for sure go to paypal or your bank and have them resolve it. Everyone who has done so gets their refund in a couple days otherwise they will have you waiting for weeks.
Yes, the official hopes to force us to give up the refund in this way, but my friend played the game for more than 24 hours, and he just applied for a refund within 5 minutes yesterday, which surprised me. Because I am Chinese and my English is not good, I don't know more ways to refund.
Crwake: I filed my first refund appeal on December 11th because my computer cannot run the game smoothly. The code is #837016. I didn't install the game but I haven't given me a refund yet. Please help to solve this problem, thank you.
Gersen: The support is overloaded currently so it can take a while : https://www.gog.com/forum/general/expected_delays_in_support_replies

I would advise against going directly though the bank or paypal (and only do that at a very last resort) as it is usually a good way to get your account banned.
But is there a problem with the order in which the platform processes emails? My friend played the game for more than 24 hours, but he received a refund just yesterday after applying for it. This makes me feel very uncomfortable.
willsjohnson: It sounds like they will be giving out refunds but there are probably alot of people and it might take longer than normal. I would keep trying until you get it.
I understand the hard work of customer service, but I still hope to get refunds in the order of application time. My friend applied for a refund yesterday, and he immediately received the refund, which made me uncomfortable.
Post edited December 20, 2020 by Crwake