It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there anything I can do to reduce the sensitivity of the police? I can't count how many times they have been a hindrance instead of an actual game play mechanic that adds value. A mission I was in involved me carrying a body, I got shot up by the cops, unable to drop the body.

The Delamain missions are my most latest example, I'm suppose to damage the car, yet the moment nearby police hear shooting, they immediately start firing at me, making it absurdly tedious to do a lot of the side gigs. Then you have dumbass civilians running up to me while I shoot gang members, and POOF the cops teleports and make everything far harder than it needs to me.

Is there any mod, any console commands, literally anything I can do to turn them off, or at least make them more sensible?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Its a flawed mess. My suggestions are stuff you already know.
Don't shoot or run over civilians. If you do drop everything and run and hide. The star will go away in about 30 secs if they don't see you.
Sometimes cops are just standing around on the side of the road. Avoid shooting the Delamain car near the cops. I've shot up gang members near cops and they don't seem to care. Like I mentioned, flawed mess.

For mods check nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077
noir_7: Its a flawed mess. My suggestions are stuff you already know.
Don't shoot or run over civilians. If you do drop everything and run and hide. The star will go away in about 30 secs if they don't see you.
Sometimes cops are just standing around on the side of the road. Avoid shooting the Delamain car near the cops. I've shot up gang members near cops and they don't seem to care. Like I mentioned, flawed mess.

For mods check nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077
I agree.
This is one of those things that needs a massive overhaul!

I also have another suggestion: use melee weapons to avoid hitting civvies... . I can't remember how many times I've accidentally tagged the 'victim' in a crime-in-progress and the police teleport in and start shooting.

Only time this didn't happen was when they were already in a fight with some gang-bangers... but then once all of those were down, they got pissed at me, despite me helping them!